D&D 5E Elementalists (Roster)

tglassy

Adventurer
Here we are! Post your character's stats, and backstories, along with any other information you believe we should know here. If there is anything secret about your character, do not post it here. PM it to me. Otherwise, let me know who you are, what you have, and what you want, and we'll get started!

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Xobru

elf (water genasi) warlock 5

[sblock=Basic Information]
Name: Xobruentyvir Aenovindë
Sex: Male
Race (subrace): elf (water genasi)
Class/Level: warlock 5
Alignment: Neutral
Size: Medium
Type: Humanoid (elf)
Speed: 30ft.; swim 30ft.
Init: +3
Prof. Bonus: +3
Passive Perception: 14 (Darkvision 60ft)

DEFENSE
AC: 14
Maximum HP: 45
Current HP: 45
Saves: Wisdom +4, Charisma +6

OFFENSE
Melee: Spear +3 (1d6 piercing; thrown 20/60, versatile 1d8)
Ranged: Spear +6 (1d6+3 piercing; thrown 20/60)
Spell: Eldritch Blast +6 (1d10+3 force; 2 rays, push target up to 10 feet away)

STATISTICS
Str 10 (+0), Dex 16 (+3) , Con 12 (+1), Int 12 (+1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 16 (+3)
[/sblock][sblock=Features and proficiencies]
RACIAL FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Ability scores: Dexterity +2, Wisdom +1
Darkvision: 60 ft.
Swim speed: 30 ft.
Fey Ancestry: Advantage versus charmed; magic can't put you to sleep
Trance: Treat 4 hours of meditation as 8 hour rest
Amphibious: Can breath both air and water
Resistance: Acid damage
Call To The Wave: You know the Shape Water cantrip and can cast Create Or Destroy Water once per long rest
Proficiencies: Perception
Languages: Common, Elvish

BACKGROUND FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES
Sailor
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Acrobatics (replaces Perception)
Tool Proficiencies: Navigator's tools, Vehicles (water)
Ship's Passage: Can secure free passage on sailing ship for self and companions in return for assistance to the crew during the voyage.

CLASS FEATURES & PROFICIENCIES

Armor Proficiencies: Light armor
Weapons Proficiencies: Simple weapons
Tools Proficiencies: none
Skill Proficiencies: Arcana, History
Pact Magic: Can cast spells
Otherworldly Patron: Great Old One (Awakened Mind, expanded spell list)
Eldritch Invocations: Agonizing Blast, Repelling Blast, Voice Of The Chain Master
Pact Boon: Pact Of The Chain; octopus familiar
Ability Score Improvement: Dexterity +1, Charisma +1

SKILLS (Proficient in bold)
+6 (dex) Acrobatics
+1 (wis) Animal Handling
+4 (int) Arcana
+3 (str) Athletics
+3 (cha) Deception
+4 (int) History
+1 (wis) Insight
+3 (cha) Intimidation
+1 (int) Investigation
+1 (wis) Medicine
+1 (int) Nature
+4 (wis) Perception
+3 (cha) Performance
+3 (cha) Persuasion
+1 (int) Religion
+3 (dex) Sleight of Hand
+3 (dex) Stealth
+1 (wis) Survival
[/sblock][sblock=Spells]
Cantrips known:
. Shape Water
. Eldritch Blast
. Minor Illusion
. Chill Touch

Spells known:
. Create Or Destroy Water (1/LR)
. Dissonant Whispers
. Crown Of Madness
. Detect Thoughts
. Suggestion
. Fear
. Hunger Of Hadar
. Find Familiar (ritual)

Spell slots: 2; level 3rd; DC14
[/sblock][sblock=Equipment]
COMBAT GEAR
Spear
Handaxe
Dagger x2
Leather armor

OTHER GEAR
Decanter of Endless Water
Arcane focus: crystal
Scholar's pack:
. backpack
. book of lore
. bottle of ink
. ink pen
. 10 sheets parchment
. little bag of sand
. small knife
Belaying pin (club)
Silken rope 50 ft.
Lucky charm
Common clothes
Belt pouch
Navigator's tools
Rations x10
Row boat
Bucket

MONEY
494 gp
9 sp
5 cp
[/sblock][sblock=Appearance & bio]
PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
At first sight, Xobru looks like any elf; slender and graceful, pale-skinned and blue-eyed, with wavy long black hair usually worn loose. But his skin is speckled with tiny bluish dots, his hair always feels a little wet, and his eyes... some claim their color changes with the tides.
Xobru is usually seen wearing a simple leather armor and carrying a large spear. A white crystal shaped like a pearl hangs around his neck on a fine silver chain.
A smart and mischievous octopus named Hadar follows the elf around, often curling itself around the spear but occassionally being carried around in a bucket of water.

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: I've spent so long underwater that I have almost forgotten how to deal with people on the surface. I am always calm, no matter what the situation.
Ideal: I want to use my powers to benefit the world.
Bond: My patron has provided me with knowledge and power, and I eagerly await more.
Flaw: Knowledge and power tempt me even if I know the price is too high. Also, I go out of my way to disrupt the plans of any pirates I encounter.

BIO
As an infant, Xobruentyvir Aenovindë was the only survivor of a shipwreck and was found among the debris by the inhabitants of Aenovind, a small elven town on the shores of the Endless Ocean. Growing up among the caring elves, Xobru nevertheless felt like an outsider. He was inexplicably drawn to the sea, spending most of his free time wandering the shores and dreaming of sailing on one of the ships he saw sailing the horizon.
Upon reaching maturity, Xobru said his farewells, travelled to the city of Greenport, and signed up with the merchant's ship Mother Of Pearl. He planned on spending just a season or two on the ship, but the elf was moved by the comraderie aboard the vessel and stayed on for almost eight years.
When the merchant who owned the ship passed away, Mother Of Pearl was sold to an unkind man rumored to be a former bandit. Most of the crew found employ elsewhere and Xobru ended up aboard The Kraken Lady, a fast ship hired to track down pirates. For the first time, Xobru met a ship wizard; an elderly human channeling the wind and water to aid the ship and hinder their foes. Because of the restrictions on magic, the wizard refused to teach anyone, so Xobru watched, intrigued, how magic saved their lives more than once.
One fateful day, however, the pirates won. There were just too many enemies, and not even the wizard could stop them. Many of The Kraken Lady's crew died in battle, and the rest were put in chains, weighed down and thrown overboard. He struggled mightily, but Xobru was also tossed in the sea, sinking to dark depths even his elven eyes had trouble piercing.
He was going to die. Panick came over Xobru, a primal surge of strength... but it wasn't enough. He was still tied up, at the bottom of the Endless Ocean amidst his dead or dying crewmates similarly struggling.
When at last he couldn't hold his breath anymore, water rushing into his lungs... Xobru exhaled as naturally as if it were air. He could breath water! Amazed by this unexpected discovery, his spirits dampened quickly. He was still in chains, far removed from anyone to free him or even feed him, and the only things moving within sight were the dying. Nothing around him offered any hope.
He couldn't tell you how many days passed in the depths were the sunlight doesn't venture. Mad with hunger, chained in helplessness, the elf hallucinated until one huge, terrible fishlike creature approached. It was as large as a ship, gleaming white, and its three eyes mesmerized Xobru; he could swear he heard its voice inside his head with promises of being released and learning ancient knowledge long forgotten.Being in no state to argue, Xobru mentally screamed, begging to be free, doing anything just to be able to move freely again.
Thus began his training, his servitude, to the ancient aboleth calling itself Aranshoon. For six years, Xobru stayed with the mysterious creature that never revealed any of its goals, following its every command however pointless or absurd. Sometimes the instructions were dangerous, sometimes repulsive, and other times very easy; but whatever the demand, in return Xobru was taught a little bit more of the magic of the ocean and of the mind. He was even shown how to summon a familiar; the mischievous octopus he nicknamed Hadar has followed Xobru ever since.
The last of his patron's instructions was to return to the surface. No further details; just go and that's it. So here Xobru finds himself, back in the surface world he knows but which looks so strange after all he's experienced - and after gaining all this power to wield as he pleases...
[/sblock]

Jan 2nd: Spell slots used before taking a rest: 1/2

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
Nacay

Nacay is over 6ft tall and weigs 200lbs of well defined muscle. He wears the simple rough spun cotton of the peasantry not disimilar from other half-orcs. Except for of course his hair that is a mane of blazing fire that fortunatly sheds little heat and has yet to incinerate anything, his skin is grey and has the texture of scales, his eyes have become white and crystalline like ice and finally when he speaks his voice greats small gusts of wind strong enough to ruffle hair and robes. To hind this fact nacay often wears a brown cloak wrapped around himself with the hood pulled low

Greenmtn

Explorer
Ornate-Hawk-Eagle.jpg

Name: Vimak Akaaw
Race: Aarokacra
Class: Ranger 3/Fighter 2
Background: Soldier
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Experience: 6500

Height - 4' 10"
Weight - 91lbs
Wings - Vimaks wings are short and broad for his race with a wing span of only about 15'-16' but with them going a bit further down his back than many.
Eyes - Golden Brown
Feathers - Coloration of real world bird Ornate Hawk Eagle
Clothing - Vimak wears only his faded brown armored leather top which dips low in front, a knee length loin cloth of treated leather and leather wraps on his forarms and lower legs. A necklace made of sinew tied to a small crystal. He does have a tendency to tie beads or shiny things that he finds to his clothing or one of the two ammo belts that he wears on his waist.

ABILITIES (modifier/save)
Strength: 10 (0/+3)*
Dexterity: 16 (+3/+6)*
Constitution: 13 (+1/+1)
Intelligence: 10 (+0/+0)
Wisdom: 16 (+3/+3)
Charisma: 10 (0/0)
AC: 16 (10+3 Dex + 2 Studded Leather + 1 Fighting style Defense)
Initiative: +3
Speed: Move 35, Fly 60
HP: 55
Hit Dice: 5 D10
Proficiency Bonus: +3

OFFENSE:

Revolver (+8, 2d8+3 40/120 Reload - 6)
Scimitar (+6, 1d6+3) Light Finesse
Dagger (+6, 1d4+3) Light, Finesse, Thrown 20/60 (+2 hit if thrown)
Talons (+3, 1d4)

SKILLS:

[sblock]

Acrobatics (DEX) +3
Animal Handling (WIS) +3

Arcana (INT) 0

Athletics (STR) +3

Deception (CHA) 0

History (INT) 0

Insight (WIS) +3

*Intimidation (CHA) +3

Investigation (INT) 0

Medicine (WIS) +3

*Nature (INT) +3

*Perception (WIS) +6

Performance (CHA) 0

Persuasion (CHA) 0

Religion (INT) 0

Sleight of Hand (DEX) +3

Stealth (DEX) +3

*Survival (WIS) +6

[/sblock]

Passive Perception: 16

PROFICIENCIES AND LANGUAGES
Languages: Common, Auran, Aarakocra, Primordial
Armor: Light and Medium
Weapons: Simple, Martial, Firearms
Tools: 3 Dragon Ante

FEATURES AND TRAITS:

Feats:
[sblock]Mobile - +10 movement, when dashing ignore difficult terrain, if you do a melee attack on someone they cannot use an opportunity attack on you[/sblock]

Race:
+2 Dex, +1 Wis

Size Med

Flight 50ft in light or medium armor

Talons, Proficient with unarmed strike 1d4 Slashing

Background:
Feature:
[sblock]Rank - Infantry

Skills - Athletics, Intimidation

Tools - 1 Gaming set, Firearms

[/sblock]

Class:

[sblock]

Ranger 3 (Archetype Hunter)

Favored Enemy - Earth Elementals

Natural Explorer - Mountain

Spell Casting
1st - 3, 2nd - 0
1st Alarm, Hail of Thorns, Cure Wounds

Fighting style (Archery) +2 Attack with Ranged weapons

Primeval Awareness

Hunters Prey (Colossus Slayer)

Fighter 2

Fighting Style (Defense)

Second Wind - Gain 1d10+2 HP Once per short or long rest

Action Surge - One additional Action Once per short or long rest

[/sblock]

EQUIPMENT:

[sblock]

Studded Leather Armor
Scimitar
Dagger
Immovable rod
Explorers Pack
Revolver
Bullets x 50
Ammo Belts x 2
Common Clothes
Water skin
Crystal on sinew necklass
GP - 121
SP - 8

[/sblock]

Personality Traits: I’ve lost too many friends I’m slow to make new ones, I can stare down a hell hound

Ideals: Our lot is to lay down our lives in defense of others

Bonds: Never forget a crushing defeat or the enemies who dealt it

Flaws: Hatred of my enemies is blind and unreasoning

BACKGROUND

[sblock]In the Mesa cliffs we called home we were safe from intruders but there were groups of Gargoyles in the area that we competed with for hunting grounds. We usually which ever group was out numbered flew off.

One day Gargoyles found our nest high in the mesa, we fought them but they stole our eggs and killed several hunters, our claws had a hard time scratching them, arrows bounced off and our spears broke at the shafts when we used them. They were strong, and they were many.

While hunting I had seen the small ones with the furry faces, Dwarves from the Cinderforge clan, shatter the earth while making what they called a railroad. I went to them for help, surely they had a weapon that could help. They traded jewels muskets and pistols. They taught our finest hunters how to use them once we paid hem enough. The firearms helped us fight off the Gargoyles. We now use them to hunt some times but need to keep finding things to trade with the Dwarves to get the ammo needed. So we hunt more and we find ourselves fighting more with other tribes in the area for things to trade.

As one of the best hunters in the tribe I have tried to find new hunting grounds but something is wrong, something has drawn me away from the tribe.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
Jord
[sblock]
Jord.jpgJord.jpg
Height 7’ 8”; Weight 400# ; Hair:. ; Age 25; Patron Deity:
Sex: Male Race: Goliath Class: Cleric 5
Alignment: Neutral Size: Medium Type: Humanoid
Init +1; Passive Wisdom (Perception) 13
Languages : Common, Giant

AC 18
HP 50 (HD: 8 + 4x8 + 10 Con )
Saving Throw Proficiencies: Wisdom, Charisma
Speed 30ft.
Special Actions
Combat gear: Warhammer +6 1d8+3

Abilities Str 16, Dex 12, Con 14 , Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 10
Racial Traits: +2 Str, +1 Con,
Stone’s Endurance. You can focus yourself to occasionally shrug off injury. When you take damage, you can use your reaction to roll a d12. Add your Constitution modifier to the number rolled, and reduce the damage by that total. After you use this trait, you can’t use it again until you finish a short or long rest..
Powerful Build. You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.
Mountain Born. You’re acclimated to high altitude, including elevations above 20,000 feet. You’re also naturally adapted to cold climates, as described in chapter 5 of the Dungeon Master’s Guide.
Background: Outlander
Skill Proficiencies: Athletics, Survival
Tool Proficiencies: One type of musical instrument
One language of your choice
Equipment: A staff, a hunting trap, a trophy from an animal you killed, a set of travelers clothes and a belt pouch with 10 gp
Feature: W a n d e r e r: You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout o f terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

Personality Trait: I have a lesson for every situation, drawn from observing nature
Bond: An injury to the unspoiled wilderness of my home is an injury to me.
Ideal: Nature: The natural world is more important than all the constructs of civilization
Flaw: I remember every insult I have ever received and nurse a silent resentment towards anyone who has ever wronged me.

Class Features:
Spellcasting
Divine Domain
Channel Divinity 1/rest
Divine Domain Feature
Destroy Undead (CR ½)

Class Proficiencies: Armor: Light, Medium and Heavy Armor, Shields
Weapons: Simple and Martial Weapons
Tools: None
Saving throws: Wisdom and Charisma
Skills: Choose 2 from Arcana, History, Insight, Medicine, Persuasion, and Religion.

Skills (P proficiency)
+1 Acrobatics
+3 Animal Handling
+1 Arcana
+6 Athletics P
+0 Deception
+1 History
+6 Insight P
+0 Intimidation
+1 Investigation
+3 Medicine
+1 Nature
+3 Perception
+0 Performance
+0 Persuasion
+4 Religion P
+1 Sleight of Hand
+1 Stealth
+6 Survival P

Feats:

Spells Per Day: 8 Spells prepared per day

1st: 4
2nd: 3
3rd: 2

Cantrips known: Light, Mending, Sacred Flame, Thaumaturgy
1st: Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Sanctuary, Detect Magic
2nd: Spiritual Weapon, Silence
3rd: Dispel magic, Meld Into Stone

Equipment: 750 gp, uncommon magic item
Warhammer
Chainmail
Shield
Light crossbow
20 quarrels
Explorer’s pack
Holy symbol
Stone of Good Luck (+1 to saving throws and ability checks)

Background: Jord grew up in the mountains, high and away from most people, and certainly away from the rapid changes that were occurring down in the lowlands. Jord received his calling at a young age, The Warrior had called him to serve, and he answered. He serves his people well, protecting them from dangers, healing those who needed it.

When Jord was 24 he received another calling, again from the Warrior, although it might have been the Crone. He had heard of the changes going on in the lowlands but had paid little heed to them. Now he was being asked to travel to the lowlands, away from his people and the high peaks he loved. There he was to demonstrate the power of the Warrior, to show the people that Magic was still present as was the Warrior. Rather than proselytizing he would be an exemplar, showing the power.

Jord is still a bit uncertain about all this technology that is appearing. In and of itself it wasn’t bad. For wasn’t his armor and warhammer forged by technology? Yet he was troubled by some of it. Some of these new “machaineis” had the potential to allow more people into his mountains, and worse, tunnel into them. The mountains were sacred, so that would not do. Some of the other “machaineis” weren’t as bad. So far.

Appearance: Jord stands well over seven feet tall, his bald head covered with the traditional tattoos of goliaths. His face is usually placid. But when angry, the scowl that crosses it is unsettling. When on the rare occasion he smiles or even more rarely laughs, it is with the entirety of his face.
[/sblock]

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[sblock=appearance]View attachment 79208
[/sblock]

Code:
Name:       Theremin Silverfeather
Class:      Monk
Race:       Avariel elf
Background: Outlander
Size:       Medium (5'6", 125 lbs)
Alignment:  Lawful (Good)

0STR:  8 (-1) Save:+3     HP: 45 (5d8+5)
7DEX: 18 (+4) Save:+8     AC: 18 (4 dex + 3 wis + 1 cloak)
5CON: 13 (+1) Save:+2
2INT: 10 (+0) Save:+1    Speed:   Land:40 Fly:60
9WIS: 16 (+3) Save:+4    Init:    +4
4CHA: 12 (+1) Save:+2    Passive Perception: 16 (advantage except in dim light (or less) if check relies on sight)
Code:
Skills:                  Abilities:
*Acrobatics       +7    
Animal Handling   +3    Fey Ancestry: Adv vs Charm, immune to magic sleep
Arcana            +0    Trance (4h rest)
*Athletics        +2    Flight 50' base + 10 monk
Deception         +1     Assumption: 5' clearance on each side of character required for flight
History           +0       
*Insight          +6    Keen senses: proficient in perception
Intimidation      +1    
Investigation     +0    Background feature: Wanderer
Medicine          +0      Excellent memory for maps and geography, 
*Nature           +3       can find food and water for group (you and 5 more)
*Perception       +6 
Performance       +1    Eyes of the eagle:  you have advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight except in dim light (or less)
*Persuasion       +4      In conditions of clear visibility, you can make out details of even extremely distant creatures 
Religion          +0      and objects as small as 2 feet across
Sleight of Hand   +4
*Stealth          +7
*Survival         +6
   * proficient

Abilities from Monk
(lvl 1)Unarmored defense: +3 (wis)
(lvl 1)martial arts: extra unarmed attack as bonus action
(lvl 2)5 ki points - refresh on a short rest (30 min meditation)
flurry of blows: 1 ki for 2 unarmed attacks as bonus action
patient defense: 1 ki bonus action dodge
step of the wind: 1 ki bonus action to disengage or dash, jumping distance doubled
(lvl 2)unarmored movement +10
(lvl 3)Monastic tradition: way of the four elements
Know the mold earth cantrip
Elemental discipline
Become the Teapot: 1 ki to cast absorb elements (reaction, gain resistance to 1 element and next attacl adds 1d6)
Fist of unbroken air: initiated by unarmed strike, duration: inst. Your unarmed strikes are treated as 15-foot ranged attacks for that
attack action, as well as the rest of the turn. If such an attack hits, you may spend 1 ki point to push the target back 10 feet and knock it prone.
(lvl 3)Deflect missiles: reaction reduce damage by 1d10 +9 [4(dex) + 5 (monk lvl)].
if gamage reduced to 0, can make ranged attackas part as reaction as monk weapon +7 attack/1d6+4dmg
(lvl 4)slow fall: reduce falling damage by 5x monk level = 25
(lvl 4)ASI: +2 dez
(lvl 5)extra attack
(lvl 5)stunning strike: 1 ki point for con save (DC14) or be stunned till end of next turn

Proficiencies:
Armor: none
Weapons: Simple weapons, shortswords
Tools: musical instrument (flute)
Saves: Strength and Dexterity
Skills from class: Acrobatics, Stealth
Skills from outlander background: Athletics, Survival
Skills from race: Perception
Skills from training (250 gp each): insight, persuasion and nature
Languages: common, elven, 1 from outlander: primordial

Feats:
None

Code:
Weapon                                  Attack  Damage    Type  Range     Note
Shortsword                              +7      1d6+4      P     -        finesse
unarmed					+7	1d6+4	   B     -	
Spear (2 handed)                        +7	1d8+4	   P     20/60    Thrown, Versatile (1d8)
Dart                                    +7      1d6+4      P     20/60    finesse

Equipment:
• a spear
• a dungeoneer’s pack: Includes a backpack, a crowbar, a hammer, 10 pitons, 10 torches, a tinderbox, 10 days of rations,
and a waterskin. The pack also has 50 feet of hempen rope strapped to the side of it.
• 10 darts

A staff, a hunting trap, a trophy from an animal you killed, a set of traveler’s clothes, and a belt pouch containing Money

750 gp
750 gp in training (insight, persuasion, nature)
5gp healer's kit (10 uses, stabilize without making medicine check)

Money: 5 GP

magic item: cloak of protection

Personality Trait: I see omens in every event and action. The world tries to speak to us, we just need to listen
Ideal: Life is like the seasons, in constant change, and we must change with it.
Bond: I will do anything to protect the monastery I come from
Flaw: Most people scream and run when they see a demon. I stop and take notes on its anatomy[/code]

[sblock=backstory]
Theremin does not like to think about the time before the monastery. He was orphaned, his clad having been attacked by wyvern riding knights, and he barely escaped. He was a young elf-ling, injured and found solace on a mountain top. It was difficult at first, as he was recovering from many injuries, but he observed the animals around him, and learned to fend for himself.
He would spend hours looking at the horizon, but never flying high in the sky, as he was living in fear of being discovered by the knights.

After several seasons, he noted that there were humanoid flying creatures on another mountain about half a day's flight from where he was. His eyesight was uncanny, and he would observe them for hours. They could fly, but had heads of birds, not of people he was used to. They would spend hours sitting in the sun, eyes closed. Sometimes they would fight, but it never seemed aggressive, more like play. There were other too, more normal looking, but without wings. All these beings together on the mountain top.

After many passing of the seasons, Theremin grew in confidence, and would fly ever higher. He was also feeling the urge to be among other people. One day, he flew away from the safety of his mountain top to the monastery. When he landed, one of the birdmen told him in elven: "It took you much time, and you have grown. We have been waiting for you".

He spend good years at the monastery. He saw a few generations of birdmen, or Aarakokra as they are called, and a few less of men come, and go, much as the seasons. Even if they flickered out, the short lived ones still lived full and content lives of contemplation.

One day a message came from another monastery, and [insert story hook]. Theremin accepted the task that was asked of him, in his monastery's honor.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lola Flameseeker

a8a1e4b2c3272a16a841c2c2b00e28da (1).jpg

Height 5’ 8”; Weight 128# ; Hair:. ; Age 25; Patron Deity:

Sex: Female Race: Tiefling Class: Sorcerer 5
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral Size: Medium Type: Humanoid
Init +1; Passive Wisdom (Perception) 13
Languages : Common, Infernal, Primordial

AC 18
HP 50 (HD: 6 + 4x6 + 10 Con )
Saving Throw Proficiencies: Constitution, Charisma
Speed 30ft.
Special Actions
Combat gear:

Abilities
Str 8
Dex 16
Con 12
Int 14
Wis 8
Cha 18

Racial Traits: +1 Int, +2 Cha. Darkvision 60 ft. Resistance to fire damage,
Infernal Legacy. You know the thaumaturgy cantrip. Once you reach 3rd level, you can cast the hellish rebuke spell once per day as a 2nd-level spell. Once you reach 5th level, you can also cast the darkness spell once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting ability forthese spells

Background: Criminal
​Skill Proficiencies: Deception, Stealth
​Tool Proficiencies: Thieves Tools, Gaming set dice
​Equipment: Crowbar, a set of dark common clothes including a hood, a belt pouch with 15 gp
Criminal Specialty: Con Artist/Seducer
Feature: Criminal Contact: You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network o f other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.

Personality Trait: I fall in and out of love easily, and am always pursuing someone
Bond:
Ideal: I am a free spirit, no one tells me what to do
Flaw: I spend my ill-gotten gains on decadent luxuries, almost faster than I bring it in.

Class Features:
​Spellcasting
​Sorcerous Origin (Fire)
Scorching Magic: Starting at 1st level, you can use a bonus action immediately after you cast a 1st level spell or higher. A single creature that took fire damage from the spell takes an additional 1d6 damage
Font of magic
Metamagic

Class Proficiencies: ​Armor: None
​​Weapons: Dagger, darts, slings, quarterstaffs, light crossbows
​​Tools: None
​​Saving throws: Constitution and Charisma
Skills: Choose 2 from Arcana, Deception, Insight, Intimidation, Persuasion, and Religion.

Skills (P proficiency)

+3 Acrobatics
-1 Animal Handling
+5 Arcana P
-1 Athletics
+7 Deception P
+2 History
-1 Insight
+4 Intimidation
+2 Investigation
-1 Medicine
+2 Nature
-1 Perception
+4 Performance
+7 Persuasion P
+2 Religion
+3 Sleight of Hand
+6 Stealth P
+3 Survival

Feats:

Spells Per Day:
1st: 4
2nd: 3
3rd: 2

Cantrips known (5): Firebolt, Light, Mage Hand, Message, Prestidigitation,

1st: Charm Person, Detect Magic, Magic Missile,

2nd: Invisibility, Detect Thoughts

3rd: Fireball

Equipment: 750 gp,
Uncommon Magic Item: Ring of Mind Shielding
Light crossbow with 20 quarrels
Arcane focus
Explorer’s pack
Two daggers

Background:

Appearance:

Once upon a time, a devil cast eyes at an angel, and so arrived Lola. At least, that's what the last mark she had stolen from had told her, and while it was charming, it was also rather apt.

Of Medium Height, Lola is far more leg than upper body, accentuated by the barbed tail that constantly flits behind her. Long honey-brown hair (at least at the moment) covers the tops of her ivory, ridged horns, sweeping back from her scalp and curling out and forward to give the impression of two, polished daggers aimed right for the heart of her next target.

While paler skin helps to dilute her Tiefling heritage, Lola's features betray a devilish ancestry, possessed of unnaturally colored and luminescent violet eyes and exotically sharp nails. Her skin is nearly always exceedingly warm to the touch, but those she steals the hearts (and money) of would agree that it's a lovely way to burn.

Right up until she disappears into the night, to the next con and the next city.

Lola Cage.jpg

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Attachments

• a8a1e4b2c3272a16a841c2c2b00e28da.jpg
    a8a1e4b2c3272a16a841c2c2b00e28da.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 854
Last edited:

Remove ads