D&D 5E Heroes of Hydellor

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
OOC: Well, you have two success to aid you so far. We'll see how Haldor, Liam, and Garrett do. [MENTION=6857126]NeoNinevite[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION] [MENTION=6774892]RMcCall[/MENTION]

RMcCall

Explorer
Haldor tries to make use of his knowledge of the wilderness to avoid any confrontations.

OOC: Intelligence (Nature): [roll0]
Sorry I have been absent, work has been swamping me and the website hasn't been letting me log in when I have time! =(

tglassy

Adventurer
Lol.

Liam wasn't sure what he could do to help in a run through the woods, so he opted to simply listen for trouble.

OOC: Perception check: [roll0]

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Essess/Bredonshire/Timberhand Logging Camp
29 Mother/2:10 AM
Weather: 77 F/24 C; No wind; Light rain
Round 0

OOC: It seems we may have lost Garrett, so I’ll continue on without him. We can assume we left him behind at the logging camp. Those two fails at the end made it really close! But Mindra’s 18 Stealth squeaks by the DC 16 check at the end! Everyone take 50 XP.

Sticking to the low places near the river, Mindra manages to evade the wolves and get the party into the forest. While the howls of wolves can still be heard among the trees, they seem to remain focused on the logging camp. Now they need to try and pick up the goblin trail again in the thick, dark forest of the Cold Woods. At least the trees keep off the light rain, though water drips down from the boughs above.

OOC: Survival checks, please

[sblock=Actions]
[/sblock]

[sblock=Status]
Coriana AC 17 12/12
Haldor AC 12 11/11
Liam AC 16 10/10
Mindra AC 15 11/11
Theremin AC 15 10/10
[/sblock]

[sblock=Notes]

Initiative

Survival:
Marching Order: Mindra ahead of the torchlight, Haldor and Liam, Coriana, Theremin
Travel Pace: Normal
Travel activity:
Light: Coriana with torch; Liam blindsight 30; Mindra, Theremin, and Haldor darkvision 60.
[/sblock]

Remove ads