D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Grody peeks over the ridge and sees the creature attemping to maul somebody. They were lucky this time. But it also looked rather sluggish. Maybe, just possibly... Not really knowing why, the little Kobold crested the ridge, spun up his sling and loosed it at the creature with a furious scream of his own.

Sling attack: _: 1D20+2 = [20]+2 = 22

Crit Damage: _: 2D4+4 = [2, 2]+4 = 8

Squirrels are evil!

tglassy

Adventurer
As Gordy crests the ridge, his sling spins almost supernaturally fast, the rock launching towards the Mouther. It hits, sinking deep into the already near dead monster.

It shivers. It shudders. It quakes. And finally, with a thousand sighs of relief, it melts into a pile of goo.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Omfg KS.

"Is everyone ok? We should get moving as quick as we can I don't think we should stay here long"

Mim pulls out Barnabus and has a little squeak(Foolish I knew they were going to get me killed, better off alone?)

Greenmtn

Explorer
As Zivars sight comes back and he sees the creature there dead he gets very excited and his head whips around quickly Wait did I rea.. NO I couldn't have

"Is, is everyone else ok? I mean I saw..." His voice trails off, he can't bring himself to finish. He'd never actually seen someone be eaten before.

"Um, yeah, we should be getting to the Academy."

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Grody stops and stares at the remains of the creature, his jaw hanging loose. After a good long moment he recovers enough to scramble down the hill. Still staring nervously at that which terrified him so. "It dead? Grody kill it?"

Stopping about 30' from the remains he stares, not quite sure how to handle the repercussions. He doesn't seem to notice the group again for several moments.

Squirrels are evil!

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
"You struck the final blow, kobold... the kill was all of us working together. I agree let's stop assuming anything is a test and just get to the academy as soon as we can."

Remove ads