D&D 5E Storm King's Thunder

Aremus: You fail to climb up the boulder and come crashing down to dirt below.

Carolina: You wouldn't see anything of value in the attic, but their is a giant sized burlap sack on the tower floor. You can see an iron cooking pot, a giant sized drinking horn, and a giant sized knife. Suddenly, the sobbing giant hears outside commotion and hops down from her stoops. The creature wipes away a few tears and then attempts to pull the boulder from the door. The boulder is stuck, and the creature struggles to pull it out.

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina climbs back down to the group to relay the information she's gathered. "I don't know if it's a good'n or a bad'n, but she's mighty upset, whatever she is!"

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Tranio is not prepared for all eventualities, he realizes. "If we had a barrel, I could make some water for her to drink," he offers. "If that would help?"

He smiles and shrugs. "Or perhaps someone else has an idea."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Swift death! That's what giants deserve! Not pity!" Ordrar is still bitter about letting giants go. He knows intelectually that not everyone is guilty for Nightstone...but...he shakes his head.

"Can we communicate with it without becoming pancakes?"

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Aremus looked Ordrar in the eye and said in all seriousness, "In many cases, you are probably right, my friend. But perhaps this unfortunate creature has as much reason to despise other giants as we do. She may deserve her fate, but she also may be able to help us."

Aremus: Your shoving of the boulder does little, but it leaves you in an awkward position when the giant finally manages to pull the stone free from the other side. You stumble forward and land at the feet of the obese creature. "Human? What you want," the large woman asks as she holds a boulder above you?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Well, yes, my father was." Aremus agreed on being called a human, "Why, fair lady, we heard you weeping and came to see what was amiss."

In case his words were too fancy for the creature, he added in his best accent of the hill giant dialect, "Wot's makin' ya sad, gal?"

[roll0]

Remove ads