Deadpool 2 Trailer (NSFW - Language)

Janx

Hero
What was up with the Firefly posters on the wall, just outside of the phone booth when Wade steps out and Stan is complimenting him.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I was amused by the 'superman joke' and I know the trailer fits the characters general irreverence and the fact that he's not really a 'good guy' but did anyone else find the corpse humour distasteful?

am I just the wrong demographic? (oh no I've become curmudgeonly!!)

Joker

First Post
I was amused by the 'superman joke' and I know the trailer fits the characters general irreverence and the fact that he's not really a 'good guy' but did anyone else find the corpse humour distasteful?

You're not alone. Grace Randolph agrees with you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gd0YPI-F0Mc

Personally, I understand it's part of the character. He doesn't really care and understands none of it is real.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel

I just found it was a lack of good hygene. Lying in a pool of blood? Come on! Sure at first it will be warm, but it will be cold pretty soon. A bit like pee. And then it'll get crusty. You need to take a shower afterwards. Clean the costume... Clearly, Reynolds is a mad man.

Remove ads