D&D 5E Dark Fairytale OOC [Closed]

Azurewraith

Explorer
So once again I lost my notes charger snapped off inside the port and is wedged in. I only had 30mins to save what I could unfortunately dnd notes were not on the top of that list. With a essay due next week I'll just have to wing it off what I can remember.

So does everyone in this world know who the Academy is and would defer to them if they arrive in a town? Just trying to figure out how my character is supposed to approach this mission.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Everyone knows of you. Deferel is something of a different matter some people believe you are heroes others think you no better than sell swords, some think you summon the creatures your self so you can vanquish them.

Questions are good the world is very yet unformed.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Would you take wild sorcerer? I know it says closed, but you have 3 players so might have some room...appropriately, he is also half elf, but I could make him human if that fits you better.

If you accept, how would you handle wild surges? I can jump right in, I had the character made for another adventure that didn't start

Azurewraith

Explorer
Would you take wild sorcerer? I know it says closed, but you have 3 players so might have some room...appropriately, he is also half elf, but I could make him human if that fits you better.

If you accept, how would you handle wild surges? I can jump right in, I had the character made for another adventure that didn't start
Ye ill take another thought we had a,4th just never got round to re opening. How you want surges handled more or less I'm easy. Half elf is cool, well just call you back up sent via the academy.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
How about: roll cha check to control the magic. Penalty equal to spell level -1. Maybe other bonuses/penalties as circumstances dictate. At third level add proficiency to the roll. At 7th can spend sorcery point to get advantage on the roll.

1d10 000 table for rolls :)

We could add some minor control over it if Rolling on a big table, maybe +/- 1 or something.

You can ofcourse call for the roll at any time after Tides of Chaos are used. Or just say I have to roll for the surge twice. We can hammer fine details out as we go.

Remove ads