D&D 5E [IC] Adventures in Ashwell: The Edge of Dispater

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: The rope would give advantage, which at least cancels out the disadvantage, though the first check still fails.

Raghnall slips down the chimney landing squarely in some kind of muck on the floor.

[roll0] falling damage.

The only light is a sliver of the sun's reflection from above. The smell of stale yeast fills the air.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC:
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION], Ersarkess didn't look at the dwarf intentionally, but he didn't avoid him actively, just kinda, you know, focusing on his conversation partner

To the old priest.
"I appreciate you coming here, willing to help. But this access may indeed be too much for you. We could lower you down, but there will probably be other places where you'd need strength and agility to go on. It may be best if you return to the inn. Thank you for good will."

Ersarkess lowers his pack down and murmurs something. A copy of his hand appears, grabs the straps of his armor and pushes him slightly against the wall increasing the friction. He goes down as quickly and as successfully as Raghnall.

[roll0]

Last edited:

Neurotic

As he touches down, he looks up and calls out
"Wait for a bit before coming down, Thren!"
He takes out his oboa and quickly weaves lively inspiring melody.
[roll0]

OOC: Once in the next ten minutes (game time) Thren may add 5 to one d20 roll after he rolls, but before the result is announced.

Neurotic

Raghnall looks on at the musical display."Hardly the time."
OOC: Unless stated otherwise assume Raghnall is speaking Sklyvaldie

"It is magic, friend. I should've used it before, but I thought it will be easier to come down with the rope."

industrygothica

Adventurer
Kilvo grumbles, because dwarf. He nudges past Raghnall and grabs the rope with his only good hand. "Yammerin' won't get ye down this hole, friend," he says with a wink. He winds his hand up into the rope and starts his decent.

Code:
[B]AC:[/B] 16; [B]HP:[/B] [COLOR=#FF000]12[/COLOR]/12
[B]Initiative:[/B] +3
[B]Saves:[/B] CON +5, INT +5
[B]Passive Perception:[/B] 9
[B]Languages:[/B] Common, Dwarven
[B]Skills:[/B] Arcana +5, History +5, Insight +1, Investigation +5, Persuasion +1
[B]Stats:[/B] Str 9 (-1), Dex 16 (+3) , Con 16 (+3), Int 16 (+3), Wis 9 (-1), Cha 9 (-1)

-[B]Inspiration[/B]? [ ] Yes, [[COLOR=#FF0000]X[/COLOR]] No

[B]Spell Save DC:[/B] 13
[B]Spell Slots:[/B] 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Slots Used:[/B] 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0
[B]Spells Prepared:[/B] (0) 
[list]
[*]Cantrips:Mending (**)
[*]Rituals: Detect Magic (**), Identify (**)
[*]1st Level: --
[/list](*) can be cast at higher levels; (**) spell granted via a class feature

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
As he touches down, he looks up and calls out
"Wait for a bit before coming down, Thren!"
He takes out his oboa and quickly weaves lively inspiring melody.
[roll0]

OOC: Once in the next ten minutes (game time) Thren may add 5 to one d20 roll after he rolls, but before the result is announced.

Thael's interest is definitely peaked when he sees his cousin cast minor magics My, my, you are fully grown, and now full of surprises! he thinks to himself, as his eagerness to catch up with his kin only grows.

He heeds his cousin's bidding and waits a bit, then feels empowered, which he readily recognizes as some sort of magical effect. He smiles, and attempts to come down.

OOC: Athletics check [roll0]
Athletics check disadvantage [roll1]

Edit: the bonus +5 is not applied to these rolls, since I doubt it will help. I'll keep it for an initiative check later, if applicable

Remove ads