TUW: The Outpost

Tellerian Hawke

Defender of Oerth
Maka lends aid.

Maka, seeing what Adi intends to do, walks over to lend aid.

Maka muses inwardly, ~My father has often spoken about the power of kindred spirits. I never knew what he meant, before now. If all of us can touch the Way Lines, then we are a very special group, probably with a great destiny. Adi can probably do much by himself, but I would guess he could do even more if I help him. This will be an essential part of our dynamic, from now on. We are stronger together, our powers combined, than we are apart. Kindred spirits. Walking the same path, but each with a different destination.~

OOC: Maka will try to add his skill to that of Adi's, accelerating Vitterro's healing even further, perhaps even exponentially.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
Taylar also assists in the healing. He will do what he can to help with searching the camp. He grins at Vitterro and says, "Aren't wounds the best? Can't you just feel yourself getting stronger?"

We need to get you a helmet to wear

Taylar chuckles and replies, "I've been thinking about a leather band to guard my head, but not a helmet. I need to get faster so I can hit my opponents first, and stronger so they don't get up."

Taylar thinks to himself, "I am rich in friends. Out here alone a wound like that could have finished me. This group is powerful to dispatch foes such as these. Perhaps this quest to avenge the person's family will lead into a proper chain of events that allow us to reach our full potential."

Waynan

Adventurer
Raven Elk watches his friends working together to help and heal. He smiles, if a bit grimly, as he thinks to himself:

"Quick to everything, my friends are; but loyal and caring, they are most."

He then goes over to both Taylar and Vittero and adds his help in using Way to heal his friends. He feels a surge of warmth and health. It's almost a sense of the green of the Earth and the Red of the very blood that courses through all of them. He sees the black of wounded flesh and sinew fade away into the Green and the Red of Nature and Life. Unsure if his sesnes are betraying him, or if he is going mad; but Raven Elk is certain he smells prairie grass after a rain and tastes the metal tang of blood as he sends forth the healing energy that Way allows him to offer.

Raven Elk mischievously smiles to both of his friends as he finishes with Way, teasing each:

"We can't have you two gimping along now, can we? I hope our ministrations will make you hale enough to pull your weight around here."

As he says this, he slyly winks. He then heads over to the corpses of the Nashurin watching Adi and the rest go over the bodies for loot and possible clues.

While watching, Raven Elk spends a moment to meditate on all that they have been through, seeing with his inner eye and feeling with his communal soul what threads have been woven to create the tapestry that they, together, are weaving in their part of LIfe's story. He finds much to be proud of for himself and his friends; but, he also sees strange threads joining into the pattern of the Weave. He wonders if the threads are the different aspects of Way from different Peoples, some familiar, and many yet to be discovered as to what part they will play in their lives. It was much to consider. There was much counsel here; but the interpreting would take more thought and time given to it then Raven Elk had at this time.

When he is through with his meditation, (OOC --- about the time it takes his friends to go through the corpses and the camp to gather what is useful or valuable, and for Taylar and Vittero to finish healing), Raven Elk feels refreshed, but contemplative --- more so than usual, even for him.

MacConnell

Creator of The Untamed Wilds
Day 203: The Aftermath

Adi runs over to Vittero, expecting the worst. To his relief his friend is still alive...Whew I thought you were a goner for sure Adi looks at his wound, and grins at him, then with a wink comments. Thats going to leave a great scar, chicks dig scars. You lucky son of a goat, however, I don't want to listen to you whine all the way home so lets see what we can do about your injury.

Adi puts his hand on V and feels for the pulses of way that emanate all around him. Knowing the process but not completely understanding the mechanics, Adi manipulates the way pulsing through V's body to help him heal faster. Adi makes sure V is comfortable then walks over to Taylar.
GM: Vittero can not yet speak. He can only blink his eyes. He blinks them twice.

Later after having recovered some he jokes back. "I can think of at least two girls in town to which I hope to show off this scar." He winks at Adi, laughing.

[sblock=Render Aid]Mend:
Range: Touch
Effectiveness:
  • Essence + Confluence +
  • Mind + Knowledge + Will +
  • Collegiate
Time: 10 days*Loss/(Target Health + Target Confluence + Effectiveness + d100)

By actively manipulating Way, this increases the natural rate of restoration of the loss of Body in the intended target.

Render Aid:
Effectiveness:

• Mend (Collegiate Task) +
  • Mind + Knowledge +
  • Commercial
This active task is applied to any attempt to restore a person to full capacity, whether bodily or mentally. This is not applied to an attempt to restore Essence as that is solely a Collegiate task. Refer to the Collegiate Tasks for various methods of speeding natural healing.
Adisakti: 27(mend) + 19(RA) = 46
Vittero: 34(mend)
Time: 90 / (2 + 3 + 46 + 34 + 90) = 13 hours
Taylar: 26(eff)
Time: 60 / (3 + 4 + 46 + 26 + 90) = 9 hours[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Data]
Vittero: Body loss = 9: incapacitated
current recovery time = 13 hours
wool tunic: 59/60
Taylar: Body loss = 6: hurt
current recovery time = 9 hours
Tunic damaged: 59/60[/sblock]

Last edited:

MacConnell

Day 203: The Aftermath, Part 2

Maka, seeing what Adi intends to do, walks over to lend aid...
[sblock=Render Aid]Maka: 24(mend) + 10(RA) = 34
Time: 90 / (2 + 3 + 34 + 46 + 34 + 90) = 10 hours[/sblock]
[sblock=Combat Data]
current recovery time = 10 hours

Last edited:

MacConnell

Day 203: The Aftermath, Part 3

Taylar also assists in the healing. He will do what he can to help with searching the camp. He grins at Vittero and says, "Aren't wounds the best? Can't you just feel yourself getting stronger?"
Vittero who can not yet move or speak, even with the rendered aid, attempts to roll his eyes at Taylar, but only manages to blink a few times.
[sblock=Render Aid]Taylar: 26(mend) + 10(RA) = 36
Maka: 24(mend) + 10(RA) = 34
Time: 90 / (2 + 3 + 36 + 46 + 34 + 34 + 90) = 9 hours[/sblock]
GM: At this point it will be an hour before Vittero can move or speak. Once he is able he conveys to the others that he does not feel that they should move. He thinks that the camp is a good location and the two hill will make good lookouts until he and Taylar are recovered. He also suggests collecting the loaner horse and bring it around to keep them together.

[sblock=Combat Data]

Last edited:

MacConnell

Day 203: The Aftermath, Part 4

Raven Elk watches his friends working together to help and heal. He smiles, if a bit grimly, as he thinks to himself:

"Quick to everything, my friends are; but loyal and caring, they are most."

He then goes over to both Taylar and Vittero and adds his help in using Way to heal his friends. He feels a surge of warmth and health. It's almost a sense of the green of the Earth and the Red of the very blood that courses through all of them. He sees the black of wounded flesh and sinew fade away into the Green and the Red of Nature and Life. Unsure if his sesnes are betraying him, or if he is going mad; but Raven Elk is certain he smells prairie grass after a rain and tastes the metal tang of blood as he sends forth the healing energy that Way allows him to offer.
[sblock=Render Aid]Raven Elk: 28(mend) + 12(RA) = 40
Taylar: 26(mend) + 10(RA) = 36
Maka: 24(mend) + 10(RA) = 34
Time: 90 / (2 + 3 + 40 + 36 + 46 + 34 + 34 + 95) = 8 hours
Time: 60 / (3 + 4 + 40 + 36 + 46 + 95) = 7 hours[/sblock]
Waynan said:
As he says this, he slyly winks. He then heads over to the corpses of the Nashurin watching Adi and the rest go over the bodies for loot and possible clues.
GM: While the camp contains nothing of use or value other than the obvious drying horse hide, live horse, and cooking horse meat, each individual Nashurin has some personal trinkets.
Nashurin male: songbird feather talisman, nutria claw talisman
Nashurin female: zinc ingot, boar tusk talisman
Nashurin female: songbird feather talisman, boar tusk talisman

[sblock=Combat Data]
current recovery time = 8 hours
current recovery time = 7 hours
OOC: Earned Experience:
Raven Elk: 17
Maka: 13
Taylar: 17
Adisakti: 18

Waynan

Adventurer
Seeing the songbird feathers, Raven Elk asks Adi if he may have one of them, or at least check them out. When handed them, Raven Elk manipulates Way to sense the aura of proclivity that these tokens may possess.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kwargrow

Gamer Extraordinaire
During the hours of his rest Taylar will handle the claw and tusk talismans, and the zinc ingot, testing them with Way to learn what he can from them. Turning the ingot over in his hand he decides to attempt to use it to find any more zinc in the area. On another whim Taylar decides to feel the corpses of the Nashurins to see if any of their pieces are Way sensitive.

Remove ads