Rise of the Necromancer IC

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Then I do my job," Lola said casually. "I get him to trust me, I get information out of him and pass it on to the rest of you to do something with. I'm even thinking, with the money we've been given, perhaps I'll rent a small apartment or room somewhere, like I've just moved here and am new to this dump. No offense," she shrugged to Jhad, "But it is."

"After we have what we need, then we get to have some real fun." A large, mischievous grin spread across Lola's face. Clearly she'd enjoy that part.

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

eayres33

Explorer
Jhad nodded as the waitress returned with their drinks, he took his off the tray and gave her a silver piece, “Close my tab,” he said with a smile.

Taking a long drink he looked towards Lola, “The sooner the better, but you have a fortnight, before he will begin to grow impatient and you don’t want Lord Severus to grow impatient.”

Jhad stood up and fished an envelope out of his pocket, “There are a few of Reigns old associates on there and their present locations, there are also a few people in the Order that you may be able to help you or at least get some information from.”

“I’d ask the men of the Order on that list about Lord Neskesus, he’s a man who may be of use too you.” Jhad grabs his bag, “Now happy hunting, if you need me for anything just ask for me here.”

GM:

The list inside the envelope has 6 names on it.

Frank Baton – former associate blacksmith in Crevasse City, human
James Hallow – former associate prisoner City jail for drunk and disorderly, human
Sateen Franta – former associate merchant in town square, half-elf
Dominus Hego Von Crevasse –former associate, brother of the Baron, leader of secret police
Eldran Johanna – temple guard for Order of Verity, elf
Father Tanitess – cleric, member of the Order of Verity but is often found in the Sanaree sector of Crevasse City

Feel free to talk more in the bar, break up and have a post about what you did that night and meet up in the morning, call out to Jhad to ask more questions, whatever you want to do.

Fradak

Explorer
"The reputation or Reign is solid, some authority musts catch him in the fact. Father Tanitess seems to be a good choice to witness Reign debauchery. James Hallow may have some juicy stories about him too."

OOC: Tanitess' faith is mentioned in the files?

Last edited:

Lothoc slides the list towards him and looks it over.
"Either him or the Temple Guard.
Though we dont know how willing he will be to betray his superior."

He slides the Note towards Casca.
"So if Plan A is to expose his hidden side, maybe we should split up when we seek out his old associates. Whilest some seek information, others could find a staging ground where we can have him get caught. If all fails we could still lure him to Lola's appartment and take him out there."

Creamsteak

Explorer
"I... studied... with some priests... as a child." He pauses a bit thinking on what to say next. "I suppose these ones will be different if they're public about it."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"I... studied... with some priests... as a child." He pauses a bit thinking on what to say next. "I suppose these ones will be different if they're public about it."

"What did you study?"

Lola took a sip from her bourbon. "I think if we're going to work together, and risk our lives together, we should know a little bit about each other."

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Remove ads