Rise of the Necromancer IC

Fradak

Explorer
Djahk draw a toothy grin at Keleban. "The prison suits you well, you should have a little talk with this James. I'll come with you if you need backup."

"I like the plan so far. It put Lola at high risks but you seem to like that. I don't know how we can use your clerical life story, Boros. It may be a lead to approach the Order. You know how priests think and how to lure them. And with Lothoc, a fearsome warrior, why not enroling as mercenary. Both of you can be in the place. Or not, maybe it's a bad idea."

"This mission will take some times to complete. I suppose everyone wants his own place to rest, away from odors and flies..." Says Djahk, giving a sideways glance at the priest. "So, I suggest we take a room somewhere as a rally point and meeting room to elaborate some plans, leave messages and find the others back."

"You seem to know the place, Casca. Find us a saferoom, will ya?"

"Well, I think we've done here."
When (and if) we leave the tavern, I take a 5L keg of bourbon (or similar) and tips the waitress for her services. (total $?)

"Here, Curseborn..." Landing the keg in the arms of Kaleban. "My word is steel."

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Grunting under the weight and discomfort of holding the keg, Kaleban says "I would welcome the company. Let us visit the prison as soon as we have secured rooms. I need a place to put... this."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
OOC: I will pay for a room here or somewhere nearby that shares as few walls with other rooms as possible, has easy and private access, and in a place were questions are rarely asked. Cost? Availability? Do I need any rolls? Here's a [roll0] roll to make all of that seem as not-suspicious as possible.

eayres33

Explorer
GM:

Okay, the bills for everyone's drinks is 4 CP plus what ever tip they wanted to leave.

Djahk that will be 2SP for the bourbon, but there is a 1 GP deposit for the keg, you can return the keg to get that back.

For those looking for lodging.
Private more secluded rooms will be 8 SP a night
Normal rooms are 3 SP
Rooms shared with up to three others are 5 CP per person.

eayres33

Explorer
“Out all of you know, and I don’t want to see any of you again until at least 3 this afternoon,” the old wrinkled in keeper said, his eyes heavy.

The sun has just risen, but is buried behind the clouds as a lite drizzle of rain falls onto the cobblestone roads of Crevasse City. The adventures have gathered outside the inn ready to set out for the day. There is room for three under the eve of the entrance way the remaining must stand in the rain.

GM:

I know it’s a holiday weekend for those in the states, so no rush to post, but I’m moving it along just a bit. There was never a concrete plan of where you were going. I’d prefer to keep the group whole, it makes my job easier and it makes it easier for everyone to follow along, but if you need to split up I will deal with it. Just please no more than two groups.

The list that Jhad had given you again.

Frank Baton – former associate blacksmith in Crevasse City, human
James Hallow – former associate prisoner City jail for drunk and disorderly, human
Sateen Franta – former associate merchant in town square, half-elf
Dominus Hego Von Crevasse –former associate, brother of the Baron, leader of secret police
Eldran Johanna – temple guard for Order of Verity, elf
Father Tanitess – cleric, member of the Order of Verity but is often found in the Sanaree sector of Crevasse City

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We could just tackle that list in order, sending whoever is suited to talk while the others wait." suggested Kaleban, standing in the rain looking pathetic.

Remove ads