Rise of the Necromancer IC

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Kaleban sighed. He supposed it would come to light eventually, it was not as if Anorthax was being subtle today."Priests tend to object to the power contained within me. I carry a demon - no, really, I carry a demon
inside of me."

Suddenly his face contorts into a sneer as he grumbles deep and low "Or maybe it is me that wears a human-suit!" he laughs a horrible, choking sound.

OOC: I had meant for their connection to be more subtle, but the demon inside wouldn't let me! :p

Fradak

Explorer
"A demon chasing a paly, it will be fun. Greetings then. Welcome in the pack. And yeah, you don't approach this priest. Does paly can sens demon? I'm not sure... ho, it will be fun. "

Last edited:

eayres33

Explorer
GM:
Tanitess is a priest of life. He is similar to a medieval monk in appearance and manner. There is no formal god in his religion, as the spirit of life flows through all beings.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Don't lump all priests together. Some of use worship old gods who tolerate demons. And at least so far I have tolerated your presence. Though the odor may soon become intolerable. Though with a gnoll here, you might blend in. No offense friend, but you never did give us a name, and if we are to work together, it would be nice to know it, unless of course you prefer to simply be called gnoll." says Casca with a grin as he looks over the list at the gnoll.

OOC: I went back to see how Djahakar Zhul introduced himself and he never offered a name, so...... gnoll it is ;)

Fradak

Explorer
Slowly turning to Casca, Djahakar gives him a large carnivorous smile.

"Gnoll, Dog, Mutt, Vermin, No-please-you-don't-have-to-do-this... They called me by many names, but never get the chance to say it twice. Futhermore, no one asked it yet... Djahakar is the name someone gave me long time ago. You may call me Djhak.

And about your snout problem: he who lies down with gnolls, rises with fleas, a literate godder must know that. So live with it, pretty man, or stay away. No offense taken, friend."

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
He then turns towards Boros
"And how does one study Heresy if I may ask?"

"I'm not sure if it was the paddle, the whip, or the candles. I never said I was any good at it. Something about sacrifice this or that for something or someone. Not that different than any other religion I imagine, just the one that everyone else seems to have decided is off the table. I don't want to have known what would have happened, however, if anything they were trying to do had been... successful."

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"If any of you are concerned, I assure you it won't be a problem. The demon and I have come to... an agreement. " Kaleban insists seriously, before bursting into laughter. He shudders for a moment, looking pained, and then wipes his sweaty brow on his sleeve.

Remove ads