• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Rise of the Necromancer IC

Fradak

Explorer
"Kaleban, I've got your back anytime you'll need it, but we must admit Boros has the touch for this kind of investigation. I suggest we let him do the talking next time, unless he needs... other communication skills. "

eayres33

Explorer
Frank nodded, “Just let me know if you need me to arrange that meeting, you’ll find me here most days.”

As the others are about to leave he steps closer and says in a quieter voice, “I don’t know if you have seen Hego or not yet, but you seem to have some of his men following you. He’s not a man to cross, so I would step lightly if I was you.”

Frank stepped back pocketed the gold coins Boros had given him and smiled, “But you’re not me so do as you please.” Frank walked back to his forge and got back to work.

GM:
Don’t know what you want to do next, but if you just want to move on the next person on the list is James Hallow who is at the city jail. You can post going to the jail, or try to talk to what Frank says are Hego’s men, or whatever else you want.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"We may as well try to talk to him now. I am growing concerned that one of these guys will inform Reign Tomas on us, and all will be up. We have barely begun!" Kaleban looked shaky, but then he always looked that way.

eayres33

Explorer
The adventure’s return to the keep of the Baron Von Crevasse, with their three followers not far behind.

The guard to the fortress looks at the 6 members with some interest before asking, “What is your business here?”

Lothoc takes a step forward and motionce to Trink,
as he does the Small kobald, yet very musculare for his size, rolles out a Small Banner and raises it. On it the crest of the Krahe house.
"I am Lothoc Stalnox, Knight of Krahe House. This, he pulls Strum next to him is Strum Krahe, Son of the Lord of the house. We have come to seek An Audiance with Dominus Hego Von Crevasse.

Creamsteak

Explorer
OOC: Not totally clear if we should be looking into our tail, or if we want to approach our objective directly now without potentially tipping off more of his faction, or whatever else.

Remove ads