Rise of the Necromancer IC

Fradak

Explorer
So you're telling us Reign likes booze, women and fame... Impresive. Roughly like everyone in this hole. Nothing more meaty?

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lola was starting to have some serious reservations about this group. At the very least, she'd be watching her back even more than usual.

"I do not think we need to stoop to killing an orphanage full of innocent children to get Reign's attention. A simple attack on my life should be sufficient." She paused, considering the group. "Perhaps we should hire someone uninvolved to do that part."

She returned her attentions to Jhed. "I'd like to know his weaknesses in battle. What kind of a weapon does he use? Do you know where he was trained to fight?"

Sent from my iPad using EN World mobile app

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
"Of course. Killing children is a terrible idea." said Kaleban, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he suggested it, "Yes, tell us more about his capabilities. It would almost certainly be a mistake for any of us to be a part of the group threatening Lola."

Fenris

Adventurer
"Of course. Killing children is a terrible idea." said Kaleban, seemingly oblivious to the fact that he suggested it, "Yes, tell us more about his capabilities. It would almost certainly be a mistake for any of us to be a part of the group threatening Lola."

"Only if you consider being killed by Reign to be a mistake. We hire a patsy for that role." suggests Casca.

eayres33

Explorer
As Jhad watched the conversation a slight look of uneasy came over him. “I’m not here to tell you how to do your jobs, how you accomplish the mission is up to you, but I don’t know if Lord Severus would approve of killing an orphanage full of children. But like I said, it is your mission so it’s your call.”

“Djahakar, I’m sorry to say I don’t have anything meatier on Reign. He leads an upstanding moral life now, I mean he’s a self-righteous, pious bastard who has no time for those he once knew, but he doesn’t step out of line.”

Fenris

Adventurer
"Well, some observation, some bribes for more information will help guide us further. In the meantime, at least. We can decide whether a rescue will be our best way forward once we have some information." offers Casca

Fradak

Explorer
"So, Reign hears the screams of Lola, rushes and saves her, drinks a cup of bourbon to celebrate and more if he hit it off.
Then what? We need witnesses from Verity to complete the plan."

"If we need more info, we can find his old pals. They may know more about him."

Last edited:

Creamsteak

Explorer
Boros can't quite keep up with the pace of the conversation, but he's happy enough with the gist of this. He mentally starts counting his coins. "So two lies are required. One to get the hero, another to get his companions. I wonder if there are any subordinates that are bitter or jealous in that regard. Who would benefit from his downfall?"

Remove ads