D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION], I'll use the page I linked some time ago for item prices - you can adjust later since you didn't put prices on my wishlist.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION]? My items? Reminder

Alchemist gets two items for free - I chose Bag of holding for one, probably wand of secrets of the other (rogue in the party)
I will spend 250gp to get proficiency in stealth

List of items (mostly uncommon, mostly utility stuff ) - in order of priority:

Stone of Good Luck
Pipes of Haunting
Cloak of the Bat
Magic weapon

In no particular order:
Pearl of Power
Bag of Tricks (Tan)
Circlet of Blasting
Decanter of Endless Water
Element Gem - Summons Earth Elemental (because - swirfneblin)
Eyes of Minutes Seeing - Advantage on Investigation
Mariners Armor
Ring of Mindshielding
Ring of Swimming or Ring of water walking
Rope of Climbing

I know it's a lot, but it just gives you lot more to play with - once you get to 2000gp, just stop
I would not mind even if you reshuffle "big four" - just give what makes sense, I'll make do.

Last edited:

Greenmtn

Explorer
Sunday I will be leaving to camp with my wife and kids for a week. I'll check in when I can but will only have phone access and only if there ends up being service where were are going.

Shayuri

First Post
I am back!

And a little behind. I see a couple of updates that didn't include Icosa. Totally understandable given the circumstances.

I expect Icosa would be climbing those steps relatively doggedly...keeping pace with the slowest member, assuming he's not the slowest himself. :)

If he hears any indication of violence from up above he can use Fly to get there quickly...but is loathe to drain his remaining power unless necessary.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I am back!

And a little behind. I see a couple of updates that didn't include Icosa. Totally understandable given the circumstances.

I expect Icosa would be climbing those steps relatively doggedly...keeping pace with the slowest member, assuming he's not the slowest himself. :)

If he hears any indication of violence from up above he can use Fly to get there quickly...but is loathe to drain his remaining power unless necessary.

You'd probably be back close to Lyllie then. Which is good for Lyllie. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
[MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION], sorry about that. Didn't mean to make you feel thrown out of the mix, but I assumed it'd be better to keep the posts and be silent about Icosa, since you could update at any time by placing his moves and I could addapt on the fly. Also, I decided not to make any assumptions (as you said, he can fly, but he might prefer other way around it...), so I left it until, well... This time.

As for the general pacing, please let me know what you think! I'm still addapting to the group's pacing, so I'm trying different ways of posting and involving the characters. If you guys have anything in mind, or just want me to change anything, please, let me know! Those who know me (looking at you [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION] , :p) know that I aim to please, hehe.

Also, I'm taking the liberty of following some of your other stories, just to know how you prefer to play, and how you're used to do it. To sum up, I hope you enjoy it! I'm certainly having a good time preparing material for you guys!
[MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] [MENTION=6855102]Greenmtn[/MENTION] [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION] [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] [MENTION=8858]hafrogman[/MENTION] [MENTION=24380]Neurotic[/MENTION]

Shayuri

First Post
No worries, Archon. You have my permission to assume Icosa 'keeps up' when I'm not around to play him, but I respect you not wanting to make that assumption sans any agreement in advance. :)

Remove ads