D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

industrygothica

Adventurer
Got to looking at Lyllie's character sheet, and I realized I forgot to add her forest gnome trait of Speak with Small Beast. So I added that, and now I'm wondering about getting back the spell slot I used to cast speak with animals to talk to the raven, since she'd have technically got that one for free since the raven is a tiny beast. What say you?

-IG

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
With [MENTION=23298]industrygothica[/MENTION] 's permission, I'd like Aanzu to carry Lyllie across the water.

Shayuri

First Post
What, you don't want Skyhook to take you? Hee hee.

I was gonna carry Aanzu across too, but it's all good if y'all would rather take lightning damage. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Ok, let me analyze this.. So far Lyllie tries to scare a dwarf out of a horse's back, psy-flicks helmet illusion guy, and now she wants to glue an electric lizard to a door prisoner, even though she doesn't intend to go through said door... What's with this gnome!? :p

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ok, let me analyze this.. So far Lyllie tries to scare a dwarf out of a horse's back, psy-flicks helmet illusion guy, and now she wants to glue an electric lizard to a door prisoner, even though she doesn't intend to go through said door... What's with this gnome!? :p

Yes.. Fear the cute little necro-gnome! :)

Greenmtn

Explorer
Couple logisitcs questions.

S, E, B are all placeholders on the map without descriptions. Do we not know what is at these locations?

I'm guessing the S is the Giant and B is the baby. Looking at the layout that would lead me to believe that the Giant is facing us and the Orc/Goblins around them have their backs to us?

How far up are we and is there a obvious and safe way down?

Remove ads