D&D 5E [INTEREST CHECK] The Curse of Amberstar

Archon Basileus

First Post
:( Damn shame to see you go, [MENTION=5044]Charwoman Gene[/MENTION]. I hope we have the chance to play together in the future. Thanks for keeping it up this far, even against the odds! We'll be seeing each other! :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Surgery went well. AB have Tink cover Ythrian and come to Thulwar when able. Thulwar will throw acid around or cast as suitable. If he gets into melee cast shield. After combat he has healing draught that can be used by each person once. I'll check the thread in couple of days

Shayuri

First Post
A little confusion from me, Archon. First, the order of events.

On Icosa's turn, he killed the offending goblin and moved. The map doesn't reflect that movement.

Also, an orc...woke up? From Hypnotic Pattern? Without taking damage from something or being awakened by anyone? You're the GM, but anything you can tell me about what Icosa saw happen there would be good, cuz that's not generally how it works. :)

Archon Basileus

First Post
Sorry, man! I wasn't clear enough, hehe! The 'wake up' is for the stun explosion. The orc in question came from outside the pattern area. All others are still stunned as usual. The map didn't save all of my updates for some reason... I'll correct it right now! :)

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
[MENTION=6855545]Archon Basileus[/MENTION],

Do I get miner stats or we just keep them alive behind the fighting?

Last edited:

Archon Basileus

First Post
I can mini-sheet them, if you want to! I added a loose description for Thulwar's results to let you choose your next actions more freely, even without the map! I'll add the mini-sheet on the next post, ok?

Remove ads