(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Does it means that we our characters have access to Volo's book? And is that book identical to what WotC released?

Yes, you can use information from the book. I wouldn't say "identical" so much as "equivalent". You can as a player, act on information the mechanical information tells you, but the characters learn it differently. Also, I would imagine his book to have far more words and far less colour pictures. (Though it does have some sketches!)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Level 3:
Horizon Walker
spells: jump, goodberry, longstrider, protection from evil and good
HP: 28
Features - Primeval Awarness, Detect Portal, Planar Warrior

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
[MENTION=6899077]EarlyBird[/MENTION] : I hope this won't come across as criticizing your choice, but I'm curious as to why this direction for your character? Not very familiar with this sub-class.

Fradak

Explorer
I throw ideas about things we got in common.
Chult (this location will certainly be our main quest area, forging our characters), Factions (we all have different factions, that's something special about our group) and enemies (related to death and souls). English is not my first language so, maybe someone can use them and come with something more appropriate, I hope it helps.

Chult
Chult Agents
Jungle Gang (special dedication to River Gang)
The Ziggurat Raiders (Tomb Raider revisited)

Factions & Alliance
The Agents
The Five
The Hand
The Cleaners

Soul & Death
Souls Guardians (<> Soulmonger)
Death Company
Lightbringers

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
no problem!

I like the Factions/Alliance cluster.

If we are to have a name (and since we each have separate agendas, I'm not sure we need one), I'd suggest something along those lines.

Miss Imogen would want something that did not advertise power and purpose. "A Bundle of Sticks" (unbreakable when together) is what she would suggest, if asked.

Remove ads