(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

EarlyBird

Explorer
When I DM I have trouble getting my players to tell me who is carrying the new items they have found. Would like to do that here (Saying we divided up whatever gear in the morning before setting out on day two.)

3 healing potions
from Undril given to Miss Imogen
MAybe give one to Chrysagon

Volo's Guide to Monsters

Hidden Stash
- serpents venom (Harb)
- antitoxins(3) (Miss Imogen, Harb, Dellrak)
- potion of healing (Rodrigo)

[sblock=Venom and toxin]
Serpent Venom (Injury): A creature subjected to this poison must succeed on a DC 11 Constitution saving throw, taking 10 (3d6) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one. Injury poison can be applied to weapons, ammunition, trap components, and other objects that deal piercing or slashing damage and remains potent until delivered through a wound or washed off. A creature that takes piercing or slashing damage from an object coated with the poison is exposed to its effects.

Antitoxin: A creature that drinks this vial of liquid gains advantage on saving throws against poison for 1 hour. It confers no benefit to undead or constructs.[/sblock]

Found Gear and canoe
- canoe with one paddle (Order of the Guantlet)
- healing potion ??? Would say Harb
- mess kit
- crossbow, 12 quarrels
- hammer
- hatchet
- large waterskin

All other extra gear going into the bundle with the rest of the camping supplies.

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Rodrigo owes Delrack an apology. The idea was to stop in front to screen him while he has his bow out, not behind him! But I screwed up the numbers.

In this case it doesn't matter because the monster went another way, but still...

EarlyBird

Explorer
It is alright Dellrak isn't a tactician he is a beat them hard and fast, kind of warrior. Perhaps after a few more fights with the gang here he will wise up.

Remove ads