(OOC) Fitz's Folly (ToA PBP)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Need to know how much "table talk" you wish to allow DM?

Since Fradak's character can smite, thus doing radiant damage he needs to be in melee. I can have Dellrak cast pro-evil on him, to save him up a turn doing it himself, plus he need not be the one concentrating on the spell.

Asking because his turn is up, and didn't wish for him to waste a spell slot he can use to smite with.

Let me know how much tactics talk we are allowed while in the middle of melee. And thanks.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Yeah I forgot Protection From Evil when I posted. I'll see what I can do to fix it.

I absolutely don't mind table-talk. (Do it here, though). I assume that the characters would discuss tactics and ways to combine their efforts while resting. "Hey, if this happens to us, you go there and do that thing-you-do, while I..."

Then in combat they can just glance at each other and nod and do it, or shout "now!" or whatever. Table talk just reflects that stuff on-the-fly so WE don't have to anticipate and discuss everything that might happen to them ahead of time.

They spend a lot more time together than we do!

Ancalagon

Dusty Dragon
Oh, warriors who spend time together can gell and coordinate almost uncannily... and we are all warriors :)

Speaking of doing fights, I have both riposte and parry, so if Rodrigo is attacked he can react wether the attack misses or hits... I'm not sure how's the best way to run this in a pbp game.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
You can do it one of two ways: You can constantly post "if this happens then I..." type things, or you can just throw in a post whenever it comes up. If you "undo" damage that's I've considered dealt, just point out how much you've cancelled. It might wind up a little less perfectly on-turn than it should be, but I'll try to put it in in as close to order as I can. As long as you take the right amount of actions in a round (including granted ones), it should work out in the end.

Remove ads