Clockwork, Steam & Sorcery - Episode 2

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Forge smiles at Froud and laughs. Ho Ho Ho. I have to admit that Froud is indeed my best friend. I don't know what I'd do without his constant explosions and pranks. Forge pets Gears and feeds him some earth worms by hand.

Now that you have been introduced to Us what is your name my dear?

Seonaid

Explorer
Mouse looks as though she bows to the group, then eats the pie crust. Miriah looks at the group and smiles hesitantly. "I'm Miriah. You're the ones who found the dead body! Can I come with you next time?" As an after-thought, she adds, "Mouse says thanks." She absently pats the rat.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Forge Raises a very bushy eyebrow at Miriah and asks Why in the name of all the gods would you want to be around a body? Gears flies back to his shoulder and whoots loudly. Yeah. And why do you think Froud and I will be around more bodies?

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah looks at him in astonishment. "Well, why wouldn't you be? And why wouldn't I? It's so exciting! I always thought it would be fun to be a member of the Guard, except Father said it's not proper for a young lady of high standing." She strikes a rather ridiculous pose, seemingly without knowing she's doing it.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I daresay that I have no intention of being around more bodies... Froud looks nervous at the thought.

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah pouts a little, and then brightens suddenly. "Well, do you have any plans for any *other* excitement? Dead bodies is good, but I guess there can be other fun things that don't include them . . ." She trails off and looks expectantly around the table.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Forge looks at the two of them and just shakes his head. You are both insane. Life is too short to go around 'adventuring'. Young lady, We could have been killed at any time last night. I for one want nothing to do with the hammer or the evil gnomes of giant dwarves. Nothing at all.
Forge sits down in a nearby chair and sulks, It's not a pretty sight.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Froud moves around the table, clasping Forge in a hug whispering 'But Forge, old fellow, now we have back-up...'

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Uriel said:
Froud moves around the table, clasping Forge in a hug whispering 'But Forge, old fellow, now we have back-up...'
Forge's eyes grow huge. He looks at Froud and says But look at her! She's another mage, and probably another Enchanter as well. What kind of 'backup' can she be. No I think we need to get back to our studies. My father will have me drawn and quartered if I get any more involved. Remember last year? The whole lets fake a werewolf trick that we pulled off and it almost got us expelled? Well this has that potential in addition to us getting very dead. Forge looks into his friends face and sees the pout Froud always uses the pout to get anything he wants from Forge and he's doing it now. No... stop looking at me like that. My mind is made up. I'm not going to.... Oh who am I kidding. Lets look into the hammer. Father will have me thrown into the sewers if he hears about this.

Remove ads