Clockwork, Steam & Sorcery - Episode 2

Seonaid

Explorer
"Hammer? Evil gnomes?" Miriah looks back and forth at them as they decide whether she's worthy of joining them. [OOC: Hehehe . . .]

loxmyth

First Post
Ain gives Miriah a highly bemused look as she gushes. "Forgive my rudeness, but I must be going. Pleasure to meet you all," he adds, as he acknowledges Forge and Froud with nods. With a gesture to the door, he beckons his other companions, forgotten until this moment. The young man in monkish robes seems a little disappointed to not receive an answer to his question, but he follows the young noble nonetheless.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Froud pats Forge on the shoulder before sitting down once again, glad once more that the dwarf saw Reason. 'Now, if said young Wizardress knows a bit of Illusion?"

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Now then oh Wise and all knowing Froud. What do we do to entertain the young lady? What do you say we check out the bar we were at last night? Forge says sarcasticly. Perhaps the Dwarves will be there again.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Beaming at Forge's excellent idea, froud says 'That's an excellent thought, Forge, my good man!'
Brushing his hand at mira not knowing any illusions, Froud says 'I'm sure you can bring something interesting to the party, Miss...'

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah nods enthusiastically. "Oh yes, I'm sure I could! Mouse and I are real good about things like this . . . By the way, what kinds of 'things' are we talking about?"

loxmyth

First Post
Yara returned to the group, giving Miriah a conspiratorial wink. "So you're joinin' up with our little gang, huh? Good to have you along. I'm Yara, by the way," she introduced herself by offering a firm hand. "The one these two turn to when something can't be solved by magic or technology alone."

Seonaid

Explorer
Miriah smiles in female companionship and shakes her hand surprisingly firmly. "Glad to meet you. I'm Miriah. What have you all got planned next? I can't wait to get started!"

Remove ads