World of Low'verok

Thels

First Post
Damien calls forth the strength of Pelor upon Rokelsh before drawing his crossbow.

OOC: Bull's Strength at Rokelsh. If I can't reach him with a 5foot step, I'm not drawing the crossbow.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Elexia, as you begin to cast your spell, the force lunges at you, piercing your armor and drawing blood as it rakes your stomach. You are able to bear the pain and your spell is flung into the center of the force with a shrill cry of an angry child. The force seems to writhe in pain.*

*Syrrain, your spell flies true, exploding alongside Elexia's spell. It seems to wrench itself toward you. Rokelsh, you lunge in and cut at it, but you miss it by the smallest fraction.*

*Noddy, ever the opportunist, slips in while it's distracted with spells and rams his punching dagger into the thing. While he can chose no soft spot to hit, he nevertheless seems to hurt it. Gaoi moves to the side, seeking an opening, waiting for an opportunity to strike.*

*Damien, you have to move to the other side of the room to touch Rokelsh, but the force is distracted by your friends and you slip by unscathed. Rokelsh, as Damien chants to Pelor to bring you strength, you feel momentarily bathed in light and heat, as if you were home in the desert. The sunlight fills you with strength beyond your own.*

[OOC: Argent, you don't have Elexia's AC calculated! I believe it's 17, but please put it in your character sheet. Elexia took 5 points of damage, and rolled very well on her Concentration check. You did 7 points of damage with sound burst. Syrrian, you did five points of damage with the magic missile. Sorry, Rokelsh, only rolled a 6 to attack (+9, +1 for bless), so you missed. Noddy, an excellent attack roll (total of 24) with full damage for the dagger, 4 points of damage. Rokelsh, you gain 2 points of Strength. Damien, you had to move about ten feet to get to Rokelsh, so no crossbow drawing this round. Sorry I had to put actions into Noddy's mouth, as it were, but I haven't see outlands it two weeks. I had Gaoi hold action because I haven't heard from Tailspinner for a few days.]

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
Damien draws his crossbow, searching for a position where he fire at the creature without accidentally hitting a friend. If he can find one in time, he will fire away.

OOC: Did Rokelsh do anything besides receiving the str boost? And I think we can call Outlands MIA by now.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Hold still, you damned thing!" Rokelsh roars, dropping the sword on it with all his newly-enhanced might.

(Power attack for 3, so new attack stats with power attack, bless, and Str bonus are: +8 to hit, 2d6+13 damage, threat 18-20/X2)

outlands

First Post
{OOC}
HOLY COW!! I thought I would never get to post today!

Sorry for being AWOL - The past three weeks have been insane for me, including starting a new job. (after being out of work for months, this is a cause for celebration!) I'll do my best to be more active on the thread.

{IC}
Noddy checks to be sure he is flanking the not-quite-there beast and goes for another stab.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The force lunges at Syrrian with punishing force, raking across his chest and sword arm. Syrrian slashes back at it, slicing his sword right through the middle of the force. He can feel the guiding hand of Pelor's blessing guiding his blade, and force screams again and dissapates, leaving behind only the stink of the swamp. Rokelsh's mighty swing, Noddy's precise stab, Damien's bolt, and Elexia's staff all bisect the air where it was a minute ago.*

*Gaoi kneels down to inspect Hisk. The lizardman is still bleeding badly, and is quite unconscious.*

[OOC: Glad to have you back outlands! Jobs are important though, so don't worry about us! Syrrian, Damien's bless gave you just enough to hit the force. It was on its last legs, so you killed it dead. The rest of y'all were just a bit too slow in the initiative, but rest assured that if he hadn't hit it, I think it would have been shish-ka-bob anyway. Syrrian, you took five points of damage.]

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian slumps down to the floor. The elf doesn't bother sheathing his sword, he drops it on the floor next to himself. Gently he pulls his tunic over his head and inspects his wounds.

"That was not pleasant," he says with a grunt. He presses his tattered shirt to the tears in his flesh to stop the bleeding. He sees Gaoi tending to Hisk and asks, "How is he?"

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Ray Silver said:
Rokelsh's mighty swing, Noddy's precise stab, Damien's bolt, and Elexia's staff all bisect the air where it was a minute ago.

OOC: poor floor.

IC: Rokelsh hefts his sword again, looking around... "What in the name of the sun was THAT?"

Remove ads