World of Low'verok

G

Guest 11456

Gaoi moves to the door. "We are OK now. Tomorrow we need to investigate this. But we are all in need of rest at the moment."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Argent said:
Elexia stands up, Blood staining her vestments and aproaches the Inn keeper. "We were attacked by the same force that has attacked the Lizardfolk named Hisk." She gets Hisk to his feet and into a chair. She then slumps onto her bed.
*Raff actually gapes at the comment, his jaw dropping open.*

"You mean there's actually something attacking him? We thought he was doing it to himself!" he blurts out.

Tailspinner said:
Gaoi moves to the door. "We are OK now. Tomorrow we need to investigate this. But we are all in need of rest at the moment."
*Gaoi's comment comes almost on top of Elexia's and Raff forceably shuts his mouth at the more mundane comment. He quickly takes in the party's battered state, and can clearly see there seems to be no other hostile thing in the room. He quickly turns around.*

"All right everyone, the excitement's over! Everything's ok, thank you for helping. Free round on the house!" Raff says loudly. The other patrons slowly move downstairs, still very curious about what was happening. Raff jerks his head at the cook, who follows the crowd down. The innkeeper grabs Maven's sleeve. "Go get a couple of those left-behind shirts, bandages, hot water, and tea." Maven nods shortly and scurries off, the poker still clutched in her hand. Raff quickly stuffs his wand up his sleeve, and lets himself in the room. "I'll help you dress your wounds, but you must tell me what was going on. What was attacking that old lizardman?"

Starman

Adventurer
Ray Silver said:
Raff quickly stuffs his wand up his sleeve, and lets himself in the room. "I'll help you dress your wounds, but you must tell me what was going on. What was attacking that old lizardman?"

Syrrian says, "We don't know what it was. It was some strange shimmering force."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Starman said:
Syrrian says, "We don't know what it was. It was some strange shimmering force."
"Beshaba be pleased and Tymora smile," he breathes. Beshaba is the goddess of bad luck, sister to Tymora, the goddess of good luck. One is almost never said without mentioning the other, as it invites the wrath of her sister. The expression means that one hopes that enough bad luck has happened and that good luck will be forthcoming. "No wonder no one believed him."

*At that moment the door opens slightly, admitting Maven. She carries two obviously used but clean shirts, a small wooden box, a small iron pot with a lid, a kettle, and several wooden cups carried in a bundle by a string through their handles. She plops them down on the table, and uncovers the iron pot, revealing the hot water therein. She opens up the wooden box and takes out a role of bandages, and a packet of herbs.*

"White Mother, are these all right for the liz- er, Hisk?" she asks diffidently. After Elexia responds, she offers the shirts to Syrrian and the priestess of Alnaria, and quickly pours the tea for all.

*Raff seems somewhat lost as he watches his daughter, as if he's not sure what to do. His hand opens and closes in a sudden spasm as he seems to come to his senses.*

"Should I get someone from the Healer's Guild? Do you think it will come back? Are my inn and patrons safe? Should someone try to bless to place to prevent that evil spirit from coming back? If it's not gone, can it be killed or banished?" Raff's questions have a nervous, almost hysterical edge to them. Maven looks up sharply at her father as he almost starts babbling.

Last edited:

Thels

First Post
"Calm down, good man." Damien says with a lsightly louder voice. Seeing Elexia occupied with Hisk, Damien takes the talking in his own hands. When the man stops talking, he replies slowly: "We were just quite capable of keeping it away, so I don't think it's coming back soon. Even then, the creature seems to be after Hisk, attacking only him and those trying to defend him. Anyone else should have no hindrace. But just to be safe, tomorrow we shall try and find a different place for Hisk and most of us to stay, as not to become a hindrace to your inn. There's no need for someone from the Healer's Guild right away, Elexia and myself are adequate healers. Perhaps we might need the Guild later on, but then we shall visit it ourselves." Damien stands still, looking at Raff and waiting patiently.

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian yawns. He gathers up his sword and torn shirt.

"Well, unless anyone has any objections, I'm going to bed. We should try and get an early start tomorrow."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*Raff seems to calm slightly at Damien's explanation, and finally nods.*

"All right, if you're all sure you're fine... I'll be downstairs..." he says, slowly going toward the door. He looks at Maven.

"I'll be down in a minute," she says. Raff finally leaves, after a second, Maven turns to the rest of you.

"He's scared of evil spirits and other strange things like that, m'lords. Pardon his fear," she says quickly. She gestures to the tea on the table. "It's chamomile tea, it's supposed to be calming." With that she leaves the room (unless you have any other questions or comments).

Thels

First Post
Damien laughs. After a little while he continues a little more serious: "Syrrian is right, we should get some sleep. It might be smart though, for at least one of us to stay awake all the time, just in case something like this happens again. Only downside will be that we'll need to rest longer for everyone to get a good night sleep."

outlands

First Post
Oi, right. I'll take first watch, seein's yer all in rough shape, eh. Bloody bugger puts a dent in me plans of making some kosh tomorra. Posh place, lots of kosh, but no! No, we gan tae play heroes and stiff a nobleman instead. Ah, me!

Well, ye best get bedded down. Maven, if ye can get yer father to slip up here afore he turns in, I'd have a chat with him for a moment. There's a good lass.

Wish I was a bleedin wizard, I do, but I never had the head for it...

Remove ads