World of Low'verok

Thels

First Post
"I have no idea." Damien replies. Looking around for wounded people, he kneels down next to Syrrian. "Hang on, this'll be over in a moment." he whispers while placing his hand on Syrrian's shoulder, channeling divine healing into his body.

OOC: Cure Light Wounds, 1d8+4 hp. Good to see Outlands back.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"Oh! My poor little Hisk!" Elexia says and calls upon the healing touch of her goddess. Cure light wounds
"I'm not sure exactly what that was, but I may have been some sort of Air elemental. We obviously have made an enemie this night and will need to leave the city as soon as we are able to protect the townspeople." She sits on the floor cradeling Hisk's head in her lap.

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian sighs as he feels the cool waves of healing magic course through his body. He grunts and stands up, stretching his arms.

"Thank you, friend Damien. I feel much better."

He turns to Elexia.

"I have a feeling the townspeople will be fine if we leave. This creature's fight is with us, not them."

Thels

First Post
Damien nods. Trying to keep the volume of his voice low: "Elexia, you took an ugly hit yourself too. I could help you with that, if you wouldn't object to the powers of the Sun God. And how is Hisk?"

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
"How could I ever not embrace the touch of Father Sun himself. Yes Damien, I will accept the healing." Elexia says realising she has been hurt. Her first and only thought as always was for the innocents in the battle.

Thels

First Post
"Right. Well, you know the drill.", Damien grins. He touches her shoulder and forwards Pelor's energy once more.

OOC: Drop Command for Cure Light Wounds, 1d8+4 hp.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*The poor floor now sports two nicks and a dent, while the wall has a new decoration in the form of Damien's bolt. Damien ignores this as he channels healing energy into Syrrian, who feels bathed momentarily in radiant heat. Almost simultaneously Elexia invokes the power of Alnaria, which Hisk feels as if tiny, childlike hands carefully close his wounds. He opens his eyes and slowly sits up, an expression of profound shame and remorse on his face. Damien moves to the bleeding Elexia, and uses the healing light of Pelor to close her wounds.*

*Hisk is still somewhat hurt, but he can talk again. He looks at you, then drops his eyes, tears glittering in them.*

"I am ssso sssorry. Ssskord feelsss the fault isss mine, but I did not think he would attack you asss well. Pleassse, forgive," he whispers, bowing low to the ground on his knees, his forehead touching the floor.

*At that moment there's a great pounding on the door, which is locked. Raff's voice, though muffled, can be heard*

"What's going on in there?!" His tone is frantic and somewhat fearful. Noddy picks up on the jangling of keys; Raff's trying to find the key to open the door. You all suddenly realize that half the party has blood on them, Syrrian has his shirt off, Elexia's has a gash in it, there's a big bloodstain on the floor where Hisk bled, there's dents and gashes in the floor, and the lizardman is bowing on the floor.

[OOC: Poor floor indeed! Syrrain, you get back 6 hit points. Elexia heals 10 points of damage on Hisk. Elexia also gains back nine hit points from Damien's healing.]

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Syrrian jumps to the door. He opens it a crack and peeks out.

"I am sorry for the disturbance, Master Innkeep. I was trying to demonstrate a sword manuever and I slipped and fell. Truly I am sorry. It will not happen again."

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
"But what was all the screaming about? It sounded positively unholy, I thought you were all being killed!" Raff's face is white underneath his tan, and you can see him carrying what looks like a wand to you Syrrian. Behind him is what is probably the cook, a massively muscled human man wearing a stained apron, carrying a cleaver as if he knows how to use it. Behind him is Maven, carrying a fireplace poker, and a few other patrons with swords or bows. It it deadly quiet out there, unlike the normal background noise of conversation, gambling, and music that should be going on at this hour of the night. All of them have expressions of fear on their faces, though this is overlaid with resolve on some.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Elexia stands up, Blood staining her vestments and aproaches the Inn keeper. "We were attacked by the same force that has attacked the Lizardfolk named Hisk." She gets Hisk to his feet and into a chair. She then slumps onto her bed.

Remove ads