D&D 5E Leif's First 5E Homebrew Out-Of-Character Thread

Leif

Adventurer
Now we just need ccs and DM Aesh to post their characters and join the "fun." And then get all the PCs together.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Sorry wasn't meaning it to be used in an offensive manner, I was just trying to come up with a creative use for the spell given the fit Harald was throwing. I was simply using the staining and the smell function, I know it can't actually do anything harmful and I imagine rsisia(pretty sure I butchered that sorry it'll take me a week or so to get names down) would be fully aware she hadn't pooped herself and given that she has the spell I would imagine she would rectify it before anyone noticed. Enraging Harald more.

I'll get editing after I butter this toast.
Edit, in fact it would probably be easier for you to delete the post

Leif

Adventurer
Even though it is just the staining and smell function, it is being done to another character against her will, so that makes it similar to an attack. I can't delete your post as far as I'm aware. Just erase what's there, put up [Post Removed], and start over with a new post. I'll take my response down, too.

Azurewraith

Explorer
Even though it is just the staining and smell function, it is being done to another character against her will, so that makes it similar to an attack. I can't delete your post as far as I'm aware. Just erase what's there, put up [Post Removed], and start over with a new post. I'll take my response down, too.
You should be able to do anything as your a admin for your own threads. I'll get on top of it, not much point making another post otherwise we will be going round in a musical battle until the end of time.

Now we just need ccs and DM Aesh to post their characters and join the "fun." And then get all the PCs together.

They might not know the story has started. I only happened to notice a day late myself. [MENTION=6803664]ccs[/MENTION] [MENTION=6801331]DMAesh[/MENTION]

Oh, and Fiftheach and Lee are still waiting for the curtain to move aside and show us what's behind it in the Temple to Oghma.

Remove ads