• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[IC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Book 2)

GM: What are the others doing while Swithun is doing this frontal assault?

(Oh. and I'm a bit out of commission for a few days so I'm not sure when I'll post again.)

TallIan

Explorer
Perin

"Best of at least two of us go forward. Perin says, "That way we can try and help each other if something goes wrong." he says as a way to volunteer himself.

OOC: stealth: 1D20+4 = [4]+4 = 8

So not a very stealthy duo :( Perin will also rush as soon as he is spotted, stopping as soon as he is in short range of his crossbow.

[SBLOCK=Mini Stats]
AC: 15
Initiative: +2 (Roll With Advantage)
HP: 20 HD: 2/2d10

Offense:
ShortSword: +4 5ft 1d6+4 Finesse Light
Crossbow: +4 80/320 1d8+2

Spellcasting 2/2 Level 1: Hunters Mark; Absorb Elements

Bolts: 34[/OOC]

GM: I suppose we are at initiative.

Valdral, Everett, and Zadolix (I'll run him for now) are still 30 feet west of the map near hypothetical square YY2 if row YY were part of the map. Hypothetical row XX is the ridge line. Rows VV thru MM slope downward about twenty feet to the valley floor. Once you go east of MM you level with the camp and those inside the camp are at disadvantage to spot you (and vice versa). All ranged attacks are at disadvantage if they pass through the camp border.

K?? are kobolds. L?? are lizardmen. L1 and L2 are the lizardmen you fought at the Inn. There are three prisoners on the cart. The horses, however, are not hitched.

LizardCamp.png

eayres33

Explorer
“Well that could have gone better,” Valdral mutters under his breath as he sprints after the others.

OOC:
Valdral will move towards the others and dash, for a total of 60ft.

Remove ads