[IC] Return of the Runelords

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Michael takes a diagonal step, making sure to use his body and ensure that the nearest giant bug can't get to Teea. He makes a downward thrust with his masterwork greatsword.

Attack
[roll0]
Damage
[roll1]

G

Guest 11456

Shendra steps forward towards the nearest cockroach transferring her momentum into her spear as she stabs at the disgusting over-sized pest. Unfortunately the spear bounces off of the small vermin's carapace.

Michael takes a diagonal step, making sure to use his body and ensure that the nearest giant bug can't get to Teea. He makes a downward thrust with his masterwork greatsword. He connects and the small vermin falls back down the hole it scurried out of.

Cockroach1 bites at Shendra and strikes true for 2 points of damage to the oracle.

Cockroach3 bites at Michael, but instead it just hits the floor with its mandibles.

Everyone is up.

OOC: Map

Initiative:
14 Teodor
11 Teea
05 Mei
18 Shendra
17 Michael
16 Cockroaches

Kaodi

Hero
Shendra recoils in disgust as the cockroaches mandibles slice across her thigh. "Ugh, filthy little bug!" she cries out angrily as she bats it away with her spear before attempting to skewer it again.

OOC: Attack: [roll0] [roll1].

I could have posted the day the thread was updated but I decided to try and step back a bit as I always seem to be the first. But it has been five days...

G

Guest 11456

Teodor steps up and thrusts his short sword at the bug. He hits a vital area and the bug falls back down the hole it scurried out of. Next Teea fires her gun and hits the one remaining insect. While it is still up and looks to be in bad shape. Finally, hearing the commotion from the room, Mei moves in, gesters along with arcane words of power and lets a spark fly at the final enemy. The final one falls back down its hole.

Combat over.

Kaodi

Hero
"Ever onward, I guess," Shendra says as she moves to open the door to the next room.

OOC: Did Teodor find anything in the desk?

Last edited:

G

Guest 11456

The drawer hanging out of the slumped over desk is empty aside from a dried-out jar of ink and a few split pen nibs. However, Teodor finds a piece of paper stuck to the bottom of the drawer by a film of mold. It’s jagged around the edges, as if the rest of the sheet was ripped from the remnants. The stuck and moldering page shows an “X” in the middle of some woods, and the letters “St. Hs.”

G

Guest 11456

Shendra opens the door to the next room. Two doors stand along the north wall of the room, and one stands along the western wall. A masterfully built table stands against the mold-covered windows in the room’s southeastern wall. Aside from a layer of mold and a few patches of moss, the dining set looks to be in immaculate condition compared to the rest of the house’s furnishings.

Remove ads