Morgrave Miscellany: Eberron Sourcebook from Keith Baker

Keith Baker, Eberron's original creator, and other authors have teamed up for a new 164-page PDF Eberron supplement, following up on last year's Wayfarer's Guide to Eberron. It's available for $14.95 on the DM's Guild.

Keith Baker, Eberron's original creator, and other authors have teamed up for a new 164-page PDF Eberron supplement, following up on last year's Wayfarer's Guide to Eberron. It's available for $14.95 on the DM's Guild.

270012.jpg

Along with Eberron's creator Keith Baker, this supplement features writers Ruty Rutenberg, Greg Marks, Shawn Merwin, and Derek Nekritz,

It contains new archetypes based on the 3E Eberron prestige classes, races, racial feats, new forms of dragonmark,more Eberron lore and information, and plenty of plot hooks.

Vael

Legend
My only concern is that the material here is based on the current state of the Wayfarer's Guide, which is, to me, still only playtest material. If the final published Eberron material takes a different tack, this material might not fit.

MNblockhead

A Title Much Cooler Than Anything on the Old Site
My only concern is that the material here is based on the current state of the Wayfarer's Guide, which is, to me, still only playtest material. If the final published Eberron material takes a different tack, this material might not fit.

With DMs Guild they have the ability to edit and push out the new version to those who bought it. I would expect that they would do that should changes be required.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've understood it as not a WOTC published book but turning on the POD option on Dmsguild.com

It’s not a question of just flipping a switch. PoD needs different files to the onscreen PDF. It’s actually quite a bit of extra work and reformatting, followed by an approval process at DTFPG’s end, and then ordering and paying for a proof. If they plan to change it at all, they’d have to do that all over again each time.

lordstimpy

Explorer
It’s not a question of just flipping a switch. PoD needs different files to the onscreen PDF. It’s actually quite a bit of extra work and reformatting, followed by an approval process at DTFPG’s end, and then ordering and paying for a proof. If they plan to change it at all, they’d have to do that all over again each time.
Totally understand that. To clear things up on my meaning, my understanding of Wayfinders, when completed in its final form, WOTC isn't going to release a published book like GGtR, but when they will just release it POD on DMs guild.

A

André Soares

I've read in some places (ther DM's Guild reviews included) that the mechanics are not very good, ann that makes me iffy to buy it right now.

Remove ads

Remove ads