[AU] Lost Dreams

SubMensa

First Post
Sharilan GlitterMane Faen Loresong 3 Female

Whoa, what is that thing? 'Lan askes while looking up at the teeth and muzzle of the odd statue.

Well what are we going to get guys, I think I smell some fresh meat roasting in the kitchen.
Mmm, I dont think I've ever been this hungry before. It must be the trail rations we've ben eating. Ughh

Sharilan continues on into the Stone Troll, finds a comfortable stool to bring herself up to table height and waits somewhat impatiently for the others to join her, and the waiter/waitress to show up.

Raikes

First Post
Finn Redtip, Spryte Greenbond 3

Finn dips his head in a slight bow, "Pleased to meetcha, Loerwen. Yes, this is my first time in Ao-Manasa. In any big city, to tell the truth. I must say that so far I am impressed. This place in particular is something special, don't you think?"

Erekose13

Explorer
The inns

*Having finished his training for the week, Kalythar has retired to the inn he has been spending the past year at. The Stone Troll might not be everyone's cup of tea, but the owner and bartender Mr. Jonas is a friendly fellow once you get to know him. At first he came off as a bit stiff, but after a while he loosened up. He is glad to have you around and has made an agreement with the Devanian Warguild regarding your residency.*

*As you are finishing your meal a few strangers enter the inn. The first a short faen woman dressed in various shades of blue. She quickly finds a seat while the man behind her puzzles over the statue of the stone troll at the entrance. He has short cropped hair and wears travelling clothes. It looks like they may have just arrived in town. Behind him and out in the evening you spot a third, though at the moment you can't see very much of him.*

*Sharilan finds a seat easily as there are almost no patrons there. There are two gentlemen sitting on stools at the bar eating, and a third person sitting by himself eating his meal alone. The person sitting at a table is a big white Litorian who has the look of a warrior. Once you are seated a small dour man makes his way around to your table. The little man dressed all in gray is a little hunched over and carries a serving tray. He pauses at your table and straigtens up a bit, "How may we at the Stone Troll be of service this evening?" His accent is a little difficult and sounds like it might be from some where in the southern lands of the Diamond Throne.*

-----------------------------

*The spryte looks at Finn for a moment as if considering something, then replies, "Yes indeed the Jumping Beetle is bit more excentric than most inns in Ao Manasa. It was built only a little while ago by an enterprising Faen who wished to show off his artistic expression. You will find that there are many Faen in this city. We have always been a big presence in the area even as far back as the Devanian Age. The current giant steward, Gri-Taresh, has been here for a very long time as well and he is very friendly to our kind."

DrSpunj

Explorer
* Well now, this could be interesting. Maybe they bring news that will set me on my way. Kalythar slows down finishing up the last few bites, giving himself a reason to linger at the table a bit longer before heading upstairs to his room. While he's definitely interested in the newcomer's conversation and response to Mr. Jonas, he's trying not to look like he's interested. *

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Round 2

*Malarky slides a little to the left, placing more weight on his uninjured leg. Repositioned he slides his short sword up underneath Trigg's defences. The sword bites deep under the twisted little green creatures arm. Drawing his sword back Malarky can see it is covered in dark red blood.*

*The creature standing above Yajarn takes a swing with his club missing horribly. It then jumps down off the garbage pile beside Yajarn and starts to run south towards the cliff side.*

*Yajarn takes a swing at the fleeing creature when it opens itself to the attack. His sword slams into it sending it flying behind the trash leaving a trail of blood along the wall behind it.*

*Seeing his two friends clobbered by the big Mojh in heavy armor and the smaller faen faring well against his leader the other creature kicks the man on the ground once more before taking off to the east towards the docks.*

*Yajarn with the opportunity moves deftly around the faen to get next to Trigg. When he speaks his threat the creature visibly shakes. Trigg takes off south towards the cliff face, disappearing around the corner to his right.*

*Vand now seeing the way through the bottleneck moves up behind his friend Yajarn and the small faen man whom they have helped.*

OOC:
Malarky - hit Trigg - 6 damage.
Creature 1 - hit the victim, then took off East.
Creature 2 - unconscious.
Creature 3 - missed Yajarn - tried to flee.
Yajarn - AoA on Creature 3 hit - 11 damage; Move and Intimidate - successful.
Trigg - takes off South then East.
Vand - hold action

Will update the map tonight. Zhure please let me know if you want to act sooner than the end of the round.

Raikes

First Post
Finn Redtip, Spryte Greenbond 3

Finn nods to the pleasant Spryte woman. "What of an Inn for the night? Is there any place you could recommend, kind Lady." He blushes a bit, and offers, "I hope I'm not bothering you, I really appreciate your kindness.".

Looking at his hands, he says, "I'm just new in town, I ... tend to spend most of my time in the wilds. More than I prefer, actually. At least I did until my metamorphosis last month."

Malarky

First Post
Malarky, loresong akashic 3

*He pauses watching as they run away and hesitates looking at the blood that slowly drips down his sword. A flick of the wrist and he lets the blood splatter on the ground before resheathing his blade. He will tend to it properly later. Limping, he moves to the fallen man and kneels, trying to determine if he lives and if so how bad his injuries are.*

Last edited:

Zhure

First Post
Vand, 25/25 hp, AC 16, +5 to hit (touch), 1d6+5 dmg

Once through the narrow opening, Vand chases after the fleeing creature, having the glowglobe lead the way to highlight the target. "I'll get it!"

Remove ads