[Necro Games] Rappan Athuk 3?

Has this gone out of print? RA1 and RA2 are both still available, but I can't find a copy of RA3. (Amazon, ENWorld's store, ebay, rpgnow, and svgames have all been checked...)

Totally weird...

Arnwyn

First Post
You are correct, Heretic. Rappan Athuk 3 *has* gone out of print, and is no longer available from WW or distributors. There are definitely copies floating around in individual LGSs, but that's about it now. IIRC from discussions on the Necro boards, RA3 had a smaller print run and sold out much quicker than the others.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
It took me a week of searching until one copy appeared on ebay.

MAKE SURE you call any online store that lists it first...all the ones I found that listed it didn't really have it in stock....got replies like.."oh sorry, well we can order it for you" DUH, no you can't...or I would have.

Sorry about the cynicism...

johnsemlak

First Post
It's not exactly a solution to the problem, but I heard once somewhere that NG had plans to release a Rappan Athuk I-III hardcover. Perhaps someone from there could post here and let us know if such a book is still in the works. :)

It's very understandably frustrating that people who bought the first two modules of the series can't buy the third. I hope NG does something to make RA III available.

Orcus

First Post
We did do something to make RA3 available--we printed it and sold it! There are still copies in the distribution chain, though none in our warehouse.

As for there being a compilation of RA1-3 that is true. We are revising it, expanding it, adding a new entrance and some new levels close to the surface for levels 1-4 and compiling and revising all the wilderness stuff from the web. It is set for early 2005.

Clark

I just picked up RA1 and RA2 at Dristam's new RPG shop (he had his grand opening, so I chiseled open my wallet, swallowed my Scottish miserliness, and paid full price, including tax, for them :) ).

I still need #3.

Guess I'll be emailing Orcus! :)

Remove ads