[Necro Games] Rappan Athuk 3?

Orcus

First Post
Nope, RA is just 1-3 and has contained the levels that are detailed in RA 1-3 for nearly 20 years.

The hardback will have all the stuff from RA1-3 with new redrawn maps, plus updated to 3.5, plus fixes of boo boos, plus all the wilderness stuff that was in the free downloads (with some expanion of this stuff). Plus a few extra low level PC levels near the surface, in particular an alternate entrance, so that you really can hit RA from 1st level on up. Plus, we might change some things a bit :) It will be the definitaive version of RA.

Clark

To quote Pepe Le Pew, "Le Sigh." :(

Grazzt, I checked all my email accounts, even checked my Bulk Mail Folders (since Yahoo tosses some of my stuff in there), and I couldn't find a reply.

Eh, maybe I'll wait until the hardcover compilation is released.

When will that be?

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Heretic Apostate said:

Grazzt, I checked all my email accounts, even checked my Bulk Mail Folders (since Yahoo tosses some of my stuff in there), and I couldn't find a reply.

When will that be?

Grazzt

Demon Lord
Heretic Apostate said:

When will that be?

I'll resend using my private email whence I get home. Its possible that the White Wolf mail server was acting goofy that day (though it never bounced back).

Anyway- I'll send ya another reply this eve....and if you don't get that one, let me know...and we'll find a way to make it work. :D

Just to help out, I think I sent it via napamathguyATyahooDOTcom.

I've got a lot of email addresses, though, as I don't really abandon free email, even when the spammers discover 'em. :)

Remove ads