• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ravenloft (Origional Adventure)

slingbld

Explorer
Anyone converting this nice piece of nolstalgia?
I'm looking for a pure 3.5 conversion. I don't want info from the Ravenloft campaign setting used. Has anyone done a straight 3.0 or 3.5 conversion?

slingbld

Explorer
I would LOVE to see your write up of Strahd.
I have one but you seem to graps the sublties of the D20 system better than I do (And yer more creative me thinks)

Send it to my comcast email address (that's the 1st one you sent it to).
I was at work when I requested it be sent to the netscape address (so I could check it out right away =D)

slingbld

Explorer
Olgar Shiverstone said:
How big a file can you take? I did Strahd in Heroforge 3.5, which is about 1.5 MB zipped (5.4 MB unzipped)
My comcast email can handle up to a 5 meg email so send it on over!

Question though: What is heroforge 3.5?
Can I view him without it & where can I get it to start playing around with it :D

Sent. You just need MS Excel to view it. (Oh, I forgot -- make sure you select "enable macros" when the Excel file opens.)

BlackBart's Heroforge 3.5 is a free MS Excel spreadsheet that is used for character generation. It can handle a wide variety of tasks, and includes a lot of data. There are still a few bugs in it (mostly in the templates section at this point), but the programmer is great at refining and updating -- I seldom run into a meaningful error at this point. I use it for all my PCs and complex NPCs (those with high levels, multiple classes, or prestige classes -- I use etools for run-of-the-mill monsters and single-classed NPCs).

Try it out; it's got a great quality-to-dollar ratio :) Prints out a great character sheet, too.

Heck, just save a backup copy of the Strahd file and you can reset the spreadsheet to use for your own characters (or tweak up Strahd to your liking).

I originally had Strahd as a Pale Master (Dragon 315 just made him a Nec 10, which is a straight translation of the original module, but is a little dull), but decided Eldritch Knight was more to my liking, due to his background as a conquerer (per the Book of Strahd in the module).

Last edited:

Remove ads