[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - Part 2

Erekose13

Explorer
Ys-Korros tries his best to keep his voice low, "I think we should press the attack now as this tunnel is too narrow for my brother and I to fight in. We can try our best to move quietly in the darkness to a wider part of the cavern."

Erekose13

Explorer
"I'll let you smaller folk go first, cause you will be more quiet than either of us. Just sneak up and find a place to hide. We will count to 100 then charge in with the sunrod held high. Once we are in the larger cavern you can spring out and ambush them." Ys-Korros says as a plan begins to take shape in his thick skull.

Rybaer

First Post
Pyior, Aurial, and Danwyn sneak ahead into the darkness. With virtually no light, they feel their way around stalagtites and keep one hand on the wall. Remarkably, none of them make a major slip up and they remain very quiet.

The rhodin are still playing dice and generally not being very observant when the two giants start to make their move down the passage. Just as the light is becoming sufficient to see the rhodin's room, the rhodin finally become aware of the presence of intruders. Stumbling over one another and an assortment of crates, barrels, and other debris, the rhodin clumsily try to grab their weapons.

(Room is about 15'x15', carved out of the earth, with another passage leading out the far side. There are 4 rhodin, likely drunk by the overpowering smell of alcohol. The rhodin are not flat-footed, having been alerted by the charging giants, but they are all (mostly) unarmed and will go at the end of the initiative order.)

Initiatives:
Danwyn 26
Ys-Korros 15
Pyior 14
Aurial 13
Ys-Baddaden 12
rhodin 8

(The two giants will need one more round of movement to reach the room. I assume Danwyn will attack with sword, but I don't know what Pyior will do and I'm unsure what weapon Aurial has. Once your actions are ready, I'll post results.)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Aurial will shoot one of the further Nasties with her Lt. Crossbow. She will attempt to do so within 30' of the creature.

[LT Crossbow +8 ranged (1d6+1/19–20)]

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Pyior chooses a target (one not yet in melee) and uses a move action to move to a spot that denies that Rhodin cover (but ideally one that will be well behind the front lines after the giants close) and yells out "Take them alive!"

He then waves his staff in a complicated pattern and stares at his target in furious concentration. (OOC: Casting Mind Stab, ranged touch attack at +4 to hit, 1d6+2 subdual damage)

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
Ys-Korros hefts his bastard sword in both hands and charges the nearest rhodin.

[ooc: speed: 20'; +7 melee (1d10+6, 19-20/x2, bastard sword (2 handed))]

Remove ads