[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - Part 2

Erekose13

Explorer
Ys-Korros contemplates Pyior's suggestion for a moment before replying, "Yah I guess that is our only choice. We cannot take them with us nor can we leave them here to escape or rot. Give me a few moments and I will go and speak to Ms. Truthspeaker. Perhaps they have a jail or something in the keep. Oh and just tell him that we need him for questioning, that sounds more like the answer he is looking for."

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Auriel says, Just wait here my good men. I'm the fastest and most agile so I'll go alert the guards above to the four Beastmen. She dashes off to ask what to do with the captives.

Rybaer

First Post
Aurial skips off back toward the keep before anyone can say otherwise. (Will Ys-Korros follow behind?)

"Not kill us, huh?" the rhodin says, dubiously.

"Well, that good with me," he says, shrugging. "Not sure about our peoples being friends, though. Not sure if I still like my own people...they leave us here for so many days now. Our food's almost done even."

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Pyior nods and smiles at Aurial as she runs off to run the errand. He then turns to the Rhodin and asks (trying to seem like he is casually picking up the thread of the conversation) "Why did your people leave you here?"

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
Pyior nods and smiles at Aurial as she runs off to run the errand. He then turns to the Rhodin and asks (trying to seem like he is casually picking up the thread of the conversation) "Why did your people leave you here?"

He stares long and hard at Pyior as if trying to come to some sort of decision. "We were left for the rear guard," he finally says. "Told to stay until someone come to get us or food run out. Food almost out, but no one come back."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Maybe try asking where the others went and why they left. It would probably also be good to know if there are any others hidden in bolt holes like this." Ys-Korros offers as Pyior translates what the rhodin is saying.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Pyior smiles at Ys-Korros and says, "I think it is safe to surmise that they left because Iriana's troops drove them out, but I will ask him where they went."

Pyior then turns to the Rhodin and asks, "Where your people go to?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"Right you are. I wonder if he knows anything about the ring we are searching for." Ys-Korros says aftering thinking things through. The start of their quest was a little fuzzy in his head as he had been so excited to have caught up with his little brother. Some of the things that Iriana Truthspeaker had mentioned had not really stuck with him and he had to play things out a bit to remember the part about her retaking the keep and Rhodin slipping out a secret passage.

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
Pyior then turns to the Rhodin and asks, "Where your people go to?"

The rhodin appears about to say something, then pauses. "Let me free, and I tell you what I know," he says. You get the feeling that he wants to maintain some sort of bargaining leverage.

-----------------------------

Aurial reaches the ladder and lightly climbs back into the storage room. A pair of soldiers, presumably officers, have set themselves up behind a small table in the lower level's main hall. Half a dozen other soldiers are milling about, apparently awaiting their orders for the morning.

One of the officers looks up (er, down) at Aurial as she approaches. "Eh, who are you?" he asks, not impolitely. "And what were you doing back in that mess?"

Remove ads