[AU] Siege on Ebonring Keep - Part 2

Erekose13

Explorer
"Given that our mission is to recover an item, perhaps asking the now talkative gentleman if he knows anything about it would be appropriate. Other than that I do not know what else we can get from him. He does not seem to know a whole lot. It is encouraging that they might be only one day away however. We should finish up quickly though. I highly doubt that when Aurial returns with the guards they will be too keen on letting this rhodin loose." Ys-Korros says, running things through in his head again. He is really gonna need a rest after all this hard thinking.

Mirth

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
"Well little brother, what do you say?" Ys-Korros says after thinking things over.

Ys-Baddaden looks down distractedly, "Hmm?" Then his mind catches up with his mouth, "Oh, I do not think we need to worry about him being set free. My recent ... awakening ... has left me with a profound respect for life in all of its varying shades. Unarmed, he can do no harm to us. I say let it be so."

OOC: Sorry about the disappearance. I'm back.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
Pyior turns from Ys-Korros back to the Rhodin, "What you know about the um, er... black ring?" He makes a ring shaped gesture with his fingers and says "Ebonring" in common.

Last edited:

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
Pyior turns from Ys-Korros back to the Rhodin, "What you know about the um, er... black ring?" He makes a ring shaped gesture with his fingers and says "Ebonring" in common.

"You look for the ring?" the rhodin says. He seems genuinely surprised. "I think Gronk took it when leaving during the fight. Probably to the other cave."

Erekose13

Explorer
"Guess we have the information that we were looking for. We should explore the rest of this secret entrance and head out after this other cave. Best get there before this one has a chance to warn his fellows. Though hopefully Danwyn's threat will hold his tongue." Ys-Korros says after hearing about Gronk and the ring.

Rybaer

First Post
Cordo said:
Pyior nods at Ys-Korros and asks "Ok, but when should we let this one go?"

He also turns to the rhodin and asks, "Who is Gronk?"

"Gronk is our leader," he says. The rhodin casts a nervous glance down the passage toward the keep. "You let me go now?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"What if we tell the guards here that we are taking him with us for information. Then we can let him go once we are outside and already on the trail of this Gronk." Ys-Korros replies to Pyior.

Liminal Syzygy

Community Supporter
"Yes, that could work, the rhodin may not like it, but it may be the best way."

Pyior addresses the Rhodin, "We need let you go later. We tell... keep people you come with us for... stories, tell us things. After we go outside, we let you go. You need to act like you friend with us. Be nice, ok? But we need to tie up your hands."

Rybaer

First Post
The rhodin looks agitated. "You lie. You said you let me go, not tie up."

His eyes frequenly shift back to the passage to the keep.

"Let me go," he insists. "I told you all I know already."

Remove ads