Spring Ceramic DM™: WINNER POSTED!

alsih2o

First Post
cool hand luke said:
oh good grief, my first round opponent is alsi!@!@!!@#$

at first I as thrilled to get in, but now I feel lilke that spare #16 seed in the NCAA tourney that on one hand is thrilled to get in, but then get's to get drilled by Kentucky or something about 97-33. oh well!

the floor was mopped with my sweaty brow last time, don't be too nervous :)

mythago

Hero
Piratecat said:
Mythago and Orchid Blossom, how do you two feel about getting your pictures Wednesday, with the story due Saturday night? Then Clay and Luck would get their's Thursday, and so forth.

If someone is anxious to go, I can bump them up in the order. Wandering Monster, if Bibliophile isn't able to check in, you'll be going against BardStephenFox.
Trying to crush me into a small, defeated ball early eh?

I mean, er, OF COURSE I relish the opportunity to pwnz0r! Wednesday's great!

hastily flexes typing muscles in an impressive, manly fashion

mythago

Hero
Sialia said:
Anyway, we can talk about printing options afterwards. And maybe talk about what the heck we're gonna do with all the leftovers.
I believe that Deviant Art allows people who post stuff there to make/print/sell high-quality prints of their art; that would be one way to go. Failing that, there are oodles of print shops that let you turn art into big shiny posters.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
mythago said:
hastily flexes typing muscles in an impressive, manly fashion

Frankly, both you and Orchid Blossom are impressive women -- but I suppose that statement would imply less guttural testosterone-filled grunting, so I'll bow to the intended mental image. :p

Zhaneel

First Post
tzor said:
I'm ready whenever I'm needed. :cool:

Welcome to my opponent. I am *not* quivering in fear. Just for the record.

Umm... I wouldn't mind somthing being posted where I get Friday Night and/or Sunday to work on it because I know I'm free those days. Even if Saturday is ALL gone.

So, if you don't get any other people who need/want a posting on Thrusday night/Friday morning that would work great.

Otherwise, I would prefer a Sunday morning/night/afternoon start, as I will not be near the computer to see the entries on Saturday.

Zhaneel

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Then we're off. Match 1-2 (Macbeth vs Thullgrim) will be posted about 11pm EST tonight.) But first....

Match 1-1: Alsih2o vs. Cool Hand Luke. Entries are due 72 hours from this time stamp. Please label the top of your entry with your match information, and make sure you flag your illustrations in some way.

Good luck!

Attachments

• melt.jpg
    melt.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 308
  • goblin.jpg
    goblin.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 303
  • green-tunnel-road.jpg
    green-tunnel-road.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 316
  • mine.jpg