• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Fishing for Interest - FR/Planescape game

I'm thinking about starting a pbp game, about 8th-10th level, good- and neutral- aligned characters. Most likely set in the Forgotten Realms to start, but with a heavy Planescape-inflenced campaign. No evil characters.

I would like to start with 4 players; however, if there is enough interest, I may consider allowing more.

Races allowed: any. Talk to me about ECLs, I take ECLs on a case-to-case basis, and don't always agree with WOTC's ECLs.

I would like characters with some background involving the Planes or attachment thereof, but it is not required.

Much more I can't really say without giving away some of the storyline. :)

I would like the players to be able to post at least once every 2-3 days. A commitment of sorts? :p

I wouldn't be able to start the game until about mid-May, because I am currently involved in Finals for my last semester in college, and am moving to Indy the first week of May, but I want to see if there is enough interest in the game for me to start working on it. :)

Paxus Asclepius

First Post
Sounds interesting. I'd like to play an air mephit, if that's possible; I'd likely be on the Material as a result of a summoning, or being the ex-familiar of a wizard.

Remove ads