Crossed Paths, Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despaxas

First Post
Seeing everyone retreating Tullius will cover the retreat, moving and shooting at the elemental. "All right everyone, slow and steady, let's get away from the water."

Inez Hull

First Post
Seeing that a retreat is inevitable, Ehldannis shelves any plans of casting offensive magic against the elemental and calls out to it, first in Elvish then in Greek, "What do you want? We do not wish to fight."

Jarval

Explorer
Brioc holds the ball of fire ready in his hand, but waits to see the result of Ehldannis' attempt to converse with the elemental. However, should it make any hostile move, he will gladly use the magic fire on it...

"Wolf, here." He calls to his companion, hoping to bring the animal out of the elemental's reach.

Inez Hull

First Post
doghead said:
"The magic tongue. That which you used with Grassius. Can you do that again?"

Unfortunately I have not .....erected the mental scaffolding? if you will, for using that particular magic again today.

doghead

thotd
Marcus stares at the spellcaster for a momnet, not quite certain what 'mental scaffolding' means. But the meaning is clear. He can't cast the spell again today.

Marcus returns his attention to Octar and getting him to safety.

ooc: how badly is Octar hurt? I'll ghost him for the moment if you want.

Krilith

First Post
~Crouching and moving away from the water creature and cautiously towards Marcus and Octar to see if Octar needs his healing powers. After a quick inspection he tells Marus*~

“That was quite a blow Octar got there but it’s nothing I cannot manage.

~Then speaking to all~ “I reckon that we either kill this creature fast or move away from it even faster and I think Octar would agree with the second option”

ooc: quick healcheck +9

Manzanita

First Post
Round 1/2

Octar stands, and with help from Marcus, staggers up the corridor with the rest of the group.

The elemental makes no response to the elf's entreaties. Dhormium helps Grassus again, and all the party moves up the corridor. The elemental moves up onto the shore breifly, appearing as a giant teardrop, 15 feet high, but it does not pursue the party, instead slipping back into the river, under the bridge. Brioc, having some familiarity with elementals, sees rends in its watery exterior, and believes it is somewhat wounded.

Octar has been reduced to 1 hp.

Attachments

• level2c.JPG
    level2c.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 56

Inez Hull

First Post
"We should be careful, I do not like the feel of this passage. I have the awful feeling that we are being harried to an even surer doom."

Krilith

First Post
~Dhormium gasps at the amount of damage he discovers on Octar and cannot suppress the thought That he is bleeding again.~ “Brioc, Octar is awfully hurt, I need a moment to take care of his injuries”

~And so the dwarf starts ritual and his hands move over torn and ripped flesh and which starts to close when the hands have passed~ “There I’ve done what I could for now. Clangeddin is proud of brave warriors be he likes the ones that bleed less even more!”

~Dhormium stands and helps Octar to his feet and walks over to Grassus again, that poor little, I wonder what he has been through, the dwarf pats the man on his back and smiles as he points towards Octar and speaks his dwarven language “Grassus, you see, he is better now, I helped him. Clangeddin, my god, granted me the gift so I can protect the dwarves and people I consider a friend. I will protect you too Grassus. We will go on now, but there is nothing to worry about” ~And once again the dwarf smiles reassuringly to the man when they start to walk into this new passage~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads