Dark*Matter-style adventures?

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
I was just wondering, are there any companies out currently publishing Dark*Matter style adventures? Y'know ... light occult/modern horror/conspiracy adventures heavy into investigation?

I'm always on the look-out for more. I know 12toMidnight is producing some modern horror sort-of CoC styled stuff, but I'm looking for any other sources.

On a related note, is there a market for that style of module? Thinking modules in particular.

--fje

Last edited:

Starglim

Explorer
I've just picked up the Blood and Relics PDF, and it looks very suitable to run in the style of Dark.Matter. (Don't be fooled by the unfortunate sounding Blood War and Caeder. It's about the Holy Blood and demonic vessels, and has nothing to do with the World of Darkness.) There are a couple of Quick Shots Mission Files for Blood and Relics by The Brood that might be worth a look.

Eynowd

First Post
HeapThaumaturgist said:
I was just wondering, are there any companies out currently publishing Dark*Matter style adventures? Y'know ... light occult/modern horror/conspiracy adventures heavy into investigation?

I presume you've checked out DEMONGROUND, the ezine for modern horror/conspiracy games? Every issue has at least one adventure. It started out as a Dark Conspiracy ezine, but mutated at Issue 8 to include coverage for other games, including D*M.

You might find something useful/interesting in there.

cheers
Geoff

HeapThaumaturgist

First Post
Hrm, downloading the latest issue now. I suppose I see why I haven't heard of this before, the last issue was two years ago.

Looks very good. That's the problem with free zines ... you can look good, and publish once a year or two, or you can pound stuff out and look like, well, a free ezine.

--fje

Remove ads