(IR) The 3rd IR, Turn 6 (thread 2b)

'o Skoteinos

First Post
In a dark, damp room, deep under the Pomarj, two people are talking:

"...you certain that that Vampire Kobold is still in control of himself?"

"Yes, we have studied him carefully, and he indeed seems to have kept control. We don't know the reasons, but it seems he's powerful enough."

"Good. Then I assume it is safe to start the ritual?"

"Yes."

Together, they get up and leave the room. Though a maze of tunnels they walk, tunnels clearly not crafted by the hands of men. Round tunnels, very long and with a great diameter. Here there are light spells active. One of them is dressed in only a simple robe, while the other one wears cermemonial clothes.

They reach a door, decorated with strange arcane marks. Inside two people are talking, and when the men enter, they bow: "Ho_Skoteinos, are you certain that you want to continue?"

"Yes, there are others who are still in control. If they can manage that, so can I."

He places a silver ring with a black sapphire on a pedestal. He then steps into a circle and the three other people, all in ceremonial clothing, obviously mages, start chanting...

Ho_Skoteinos draws a dagger from his belt. "Lady of Loss, give me the power", he mumbles, as he punches the dagger through his heart. The chanting intensifies, and suddenly, the sapphire starts to glow. An eery green glow. And when the chanting stops, the body rises again...

When he has arisen once more, he takes a dagger and makes a cut in his chest. He puts the ring in, and then he closes the cut.

"Give me Oerthblood armor and an Oerthblood sword. Today, I will lead my army, personally. We shall show that we are willing to fight for Oerth!"

"Now, merge with me. Together, we are strong enough to deal with any enemy..."

They obey, and what leaves the room is a creature with four faces on one head, each looking grim, eight arms, each hand around an Oerthblood Longsword or Scimitar and in Oerthblood armor. Then, it casts a spell, and suddenly, there are two of them, exactely the same. After that one of them Teleports away...

-----
I've become a Lich. I am joining the battle personally, taking command over my troops. I will stand next to Williams troops to defend his country.

I've Gestalted with my other 3 archmages (PL = 5).

Edena,

[color=222222]
I want to know the location the Secret Hideout from the following people:

1) The Forsaken One
2) Mr. Draco
3) Anabstercorian
4) William Ronald
5) Venus

Also, I would like to know some of their secret plans / projects.

All IC, of course.

See my post, halfway:

http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7679&perpage=20&pagenumber=4
[/color]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases