• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Yttermayn

First Post
Sir Pavel Hikaru thanks Sozin, and looks a good deal better when the healing is administered but, "It's the poison from the stinger that has sapped my strength so that I'm no longer able to help much in the fight."
I can help with that also, but it will require a bit more time. (Ooc: oops, I meant to heal one of the fighters still active, but must have gotten confused. Oh well, ssounds like fights almost over anyways. Oh, and I have the rhinoceros attack again. I doubt it'll get a hit in but I want it positioned to be a tempting target to giv party members a break.)

Scotley

Hero
Yurei summons a spear (1d20+12=16) which hurls down on the worm, but it misses shattering harmlessly on the ground near the beast.

OOC: If the worm has not managed to move out of the area of effect of the spell cast last round then it is subject to spell damage (4d6+9=19).

[sblock]Splintered Spear (Su): As a standard action, you can create a wooden shortspear appropriate to your size, which hurls itself as a ranged attack against one target within 100 feet (range penalties apply), using your Intelligence modifier as an attack bonus instead of your Strength or Dexterity modifier. The spear deals normal damage according to its size, plus your Intelligence modifier, then breaks into countless splinters; the target takes 1 point of bleed damage each round on its turn. At 6th-level and every 6 levels thereafter, the spear gains a +1 enhancement bonus and the bleed damage increases by +1. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Intelligence modifier (9=3+5+1[2x favored class bonus]).[/sblock]

Lou

Explorer
Dontrius

Dontrius draws his bow and fires three arrows at the giant worm. OOC: under Haste--Darkwood Longbow +12/+7/+12 (1d8+2/x3)

Leif

Adventurer
Rolling for Dontrius

Dontrius draws his bow and fires three arrows at the giant worm. OOC: under Haste--Darkwood Longbow +12/+7/+12 (1d8+2/x3)
3 arrows: Att/Dam/Att/Dam/Att/dam (1d20+12=32, 1d8+2=8, 1d20+7=8, 1d8+2=4, 1d20+12=23, 1d8+2=6)
Crit confirm for 1st arrow: 1d20+12=22. Sadly it is no crit, but it does do 8 hp of damage.

Dontrius's arrow flies straight toward the worm's head and pierces its eye! In fact, the entire arrow sinks into the worm's eye, fletching and all, and it finds the creature's tiny, tiny brain. The worm shudders mightily, poops, and expires, it's 9-foot-long tongue grossly lolling out of its huge, fetid maw.

*combat over*

Each PC receives 2,400 XP for the battle

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Once it is clear the worm is dead, Yurei drifts back to the ground and dismisses the magical column of heated air. He glances at his companions and the knight to evaluate who needs healing.

Leif

Adventurer
Sir Pavel

Sir Pavel is holding a deep laceration of his abdomen together saying, "Only a flesh wound, only a flesh wound."

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads