Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Scotley

Hero
Just a quick heads up. I am on track to become a grandfather next week. My daughter lives about 3 hours away, so when the expected bundle of joy arrives I may drop off the boards for a few days. Just npc Yurei as needed and I'll get caught up upon my return. I'll try to give a more timely notice when we get the word, but these things have a way of happening with little warning and I don't expect my wife is going to let me pause for a few posts before we hit the road.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: And for the record, I personally think the burning them would be creating a most incredibly horrid stench . . .but game wise there is probably be no negative repercussions.

huh? What? wha- huh?

Scott DeWar

If I disappear for a few days, worry not. I had some stuff stolen including my power cord and charger for my computer.

Scott DeWar

You guys won't believe it. The guy was seen on camera looking through the papers. it turns out he was only trying to identify the owner. Instead of turning it over to the guys at the counter, who all know the backpack is mine, He instead took it to my apartment and left it on the door step.

Remove ads