Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights, Veluna, Greyhawk - L10 Pfdr Rpg [IC 01] [Full]

Scotley

Hero
"I cannot fathom the meaning. The right hand would seem to have some positive conjuration and the left negative. The magic on the tail I am even less sure of." He shrugs and considers what he knows of where they have traveled. "Perhaps the trogs go to war? Might they be about to attack the Dwarves who showed us such kind hospitality? Should we follow them?"

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A glint sparks in the fallen knight's eyes, "I would say that is the least we should do. And if any of them happen to get stuck on our weapons, well . . oops"

Scotley

Hero
"I'm not sure we should get within olfactory range of them which may make it difficult to use melee weapons." He rubs his skinny abdomen thinking of the sickness the smell of the trogs brought on.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Ranged attack it is. I don't like it either" He puts his longsword away and readies his longbow, a rather impressive looking weapon.

Leif

Adventurer
Troglodytes

Yurei and Johann noticed a shortcut on the way in that should lead them to a gallery that should both allow them to get ahead of the trogs and attack them from relative obscurity as they pass. You think you can maybe just get there aheaqd of them if you hurry.

[Skill Challenge ahead!]

Remove ads