Pathfinder 1E Leif's Questing Knights - L10 Pfdr Rpg [OOC 01] [Full]

Leif

Adventurer
I will be praying for her. I think that is the best I can do for her and you and her daughters.

Prayers are much appreciated! She got the 2nd opinion from an oncologist who recommended a partial nephrectomy. (Cutting out the bad/cancarous part of her kidney.) He's a French-Canadian, Dr. Monte, and I really like him, but he is making a referral to a doc in Little Rock for the surgery.

Sounds like Scotley is on the phone to his friend RALPH!! LOL! :p

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Whey! that sounds better then a total removal of a kidney. by the way, I thought it was on call ohgee

Leif

Adventurer
Whey! that sounds better then a total removal of a kidney. by the way, I thought it was on call ohgee
Yes, that it does! Oh, gee, I hope there's a doc on call.

I think I must have offended the dice gods somehow. Blarfffff.
How is ol' Ralphie-Boy?

Hey, is it snowing? It is right now here in Smashville. parking lot is white after 30 minutes.
Hasn't snowed here today. We got freezing rain this morning, tapering-off about noon. We were supposed to have another cell moving through and giving us snow, but that one never made it here. Funny thing about Crowley's Ridge -- weather can look like it's bearing straight down on us, but sometimes when it hits the ridge it splits up and goes around us on both sides. Or sometimes it just dissipates.

Scott DeWar

Nashville is full of all kinds of land based weather altering features, You really can't expect anything for sure. At least in Columbia Mo you had the Missouri river or I 70

Scott DeWar

Not sure I will look on Google earth. I just noticed a difference of 200 ft elevation between the Chattanooga river and where I live.

It looks to be about 1200 feet wide at the bridge west of town. Elevation is 572 ft above sea level.

Last edited:

Remove ads