QUESTS OF DOOM For D&D 5E Is Here!

Following up from their recent release of Fifth Edition Foes, the next part of Necromancer Games' D&D 5E-compatible books is here (at least the PDF version is - the harcover is available for pre-order). Quests of Doom is a book of twelve adventures for D&D 5E, coming in at 200 pages, and is part one of a two-part set. The hardcover version hits shelves in April.

Following up from their recent release of Fifth Edition Foes, the next part of Necromancer Games' D&D 5E-compatible books is here (at least the PDF version is - the harcover is available for pre-order). Quests of Doom is a book of twelve adventures for D&D 5E, coming in at 200 pages, and is part one of a two-part set. The hardcover version hits shelves in April.

12 Adventures for Fifth Edition Rules, First Edition Feel!

Necromancer Games is back: are you ready to rock the new edition old-school style?

We put together a team of some of the best adventure-writers in RPG history to ring in the new fifth edition rules with a host of adventures you’ve never seen before (and a couple that you have, but probably didn’t survive anyway). Volume 1 of Quests of Doom contains 12 adventures in almost 200 pages, by Ed Greenwood (Emeralds of Highfang), Bill Webb (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Hidden Oasis, Pyramid of Amra, Sewers of the Underguild), Matt Finch (Hidden Oasis-Temple of Thoth), Jim Ward (Deep in the Vale), J. Collura (Noble Rot), Michael Curtis (The Dead from Above), Casey Christofferson (Ra’s Evil Grin, Sorcerer’s Citadel, Irtep’s Dish), Skip Williams(Death in Dyrgalas), and Steve Winter (Bad Moon Rising).

If you have it, be sure to rate it! Click through for ratings and a link to buy the PDF or pre-order the hardcover.

5476e5492ba9c_full.jpg

JRedmond

Explorer
I just purchased both but I'm not receiving email confirmations from the site, once I do Ill let you guys know how good it is. I'm excited to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythmere1

First Post
I just purchased both but I'm not receiving email confirmations from the site, once I do Ill let you guys know how good it is. I'm excited to check it out.
Email me at mythmere at yahoo dot com with the name you purchased under and I will email Bill right away. Check your spam folder, obviously, but you've probably already done that.

Edit: to answer the question, as far as I know we haven't had a problem on any orders through our website. We did have a lot of the Kickstarter emails get bounced back early in the day, but if you bought them just now, that's not related. It sounds like it's actually Chris I need to find for you, because Bill doesn't do the website sales, it's pretty automated. You're the first person I know of to have a problem with a website sale, but I'll try to find out what happened as long as Chris is still awake.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythmere1

First Post
It turns out we are having a problem because Microsoft servers are blocking us (presumably they think we're sending spam because of the sudden volume). If anyone is planning on ordering tonight, give it an hour from the time of this email (11:40PM US Central time) to let Chris get it sorted out.

Looking forward to these 2 adventure books. I'm still waiting my email codes for them to be sent to my Kickstarter email account.

I can wait a few more days though. :)

We went ahead and went at risk on the second book, but the reason 2 books with the same content cost more than one book is basically because of the binding. Binding affects the cost of a book more significantly than additional paper.
The pdfs add up to ~$5 more than the PF/SW Complete pdf as well?

fjw70

Adventurer
Reviews welcome and encouraged, that being said, Merric did assist a bit in editing, so someone else should do it!

Bill

ps--what do you guys think of my ant adventure!

Of Ants and Men? I looked it over on the plane last night. It looks interesting.

Remove ads

Remove ads