Dark Fairytale IC

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"This looks like a summoning circle. Don't disturb it, just in case it contains something already." Leonan listens to the descriptions and offers his advice

Shavara just stares at Leonan for an awkward moment. Then she says, "There's a lion head medallion in the center of the circle. Perhaps made of silver. The carving is very detailed. Can someone detect magic in here?" She crawls back toward the door. She hands the book to whomever is convenient. "There was also this. But I've never seen such script before."

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: [MENTION=6798581]Azurewraith[/MENTION], feel free to roll what is needed to recognize either the script or the medallion with the next update

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Non of you have the language to read it no roll required. The medallion I van do if you guys don't beat me to it won't be another 20hours or so

"If someone tall and strong will lift me up, I might be able to crawl into the space and look around,"

"Why Certainly!"
[Sblock]
554c32a67ff2ab586b2048592f706a97100d26d3_hq.gif
[/Sblock]

Last edited:

Azurewraith

Explorer
The strange script is completely indecipherable to anyone here. There doesn't appear to be any pattern or even logical sense.

The amulet on the other hand Colember recognises the lion with some straining of his memory it was the family crest of a old noble family, he can't quite remember the name of though he does remember that they fell from favour.

"Can anyone tell if there's any magic in here?" Shavara asks. "Is it safe to remove the amulet from the circle so we can show it around? Or will we have to leave it here?"

Azurewraith

Explorer
GM: Made some arcana checks just to keep things moving if anyone wants to try anything else let me know

To the best you can tell the circle is safe, it is intended to keep what ever has been summoned in.

OOC: But I want to know if there is anything in there. and thus I asked for Detect Magic, the spell, to determine if the circle is currently active. If there's no way to know if there's anything in there. We should just leave and worry about the amulet later. Later, I'll use See Invisibility to look for anything hiding in the circle. But I don't want to use the slot before we go battle the zombies.

Remove ads