(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

DT, I'm not quite sure where we're at in the IC, particularly whether you need a die roll for Briony. I'm here and have been keeping an eye on our IC, but hadn't posted much recently because I was thinking Briony already had a turn at the start of combat and it looked like you might be resolving characters' actions one or two characters at a time. If that's not the case, I apologize for holding up the thread.

Do you need an attack and damage for Briony? Do we need to roll Init every round, or once per combat? Here is an attack and damage roll for an attack with her two-handed sword, if you need it. Also, I am not certain whether to add Briony's strength x 1.5 for damage with the two-handed sword. The last time I read through the .pdf of the Castles and Crusades rules, I looked for but didn't see what Strength multiplier to use for the two-handed sword.

[roll0]
[roll1]

If Briony should be applying Strength x 1.5 to her damage, that'll boost her damage by +1. Thanks.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
A two-handed sword does 2d6 points of damage plus normal strength bonus. There is no Strength bonus X 1.5 rules to the damage in the C&C edition I am using. If you have a later edition that does employ it, I'll be willing to look it over. Briony's turn comes at the end of this one we are currently in, but you are welcome to keep those awesome rolls for then.

dream66_

First Post
Hey, I've been gone, sure you noticed...

Let me explain... My dad died, and I got ***** up. and yeah I could have, should have come explained but gaming felt like the last thing I should think about. And the rest of my life keeped ****** up. And then as it drug on, I got where it's harder to come explain myself here. Which has only made me feel more guilty about not making me come explain which has only made me stay away longer. Bad cycle.

So um, threads happened that I have not read... Give me a bit to get caught up.... I'm sorry.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer

Let me explain... My dad died, and I got ***** up. and yeah I could have, should have come explained but gaming felt like the last thing I should think about. And the rest of my life keeped ****** up. And then as it drug on, I got where it's harder to come explain myself here. Which has only made me feel more guilty about not making me come explain which has only made me stay away longer. Bad cycle.

So um, threads happened that I have not read... Give me a bit to get caught up.... I'm sorry.

First, sincere condolences on your loss.

Second, life should always come first. Take care of you and don't ever feel guilty about that.

Rubberneck

First Post

I know how it goes bud. I lost my father late in 2013. It's a terrible process to go through. You have my condolences. Sorry for your loss.

[MENTION=13744]dream66_[/MENTION], I'm sorry to hear that your dad died. That's hard. I've been in the position of feeling that I owe someone something that I think is overdue, and it's not a happy feeling. Sometimes I Iie awake at night worrying over that kind of thing. I hope you don't. And I hope you know that I'm/we're all just happy that you returned. Post when you can, and when you can't...well, don't sweat it.

Remove ads