(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

Rubberneck

First Post
CB and Kiraya hit it on the nose. You have no obligations to us bud. Only to yourself and your family. Do what you can to make it through this terrible time. And I'm sure if you need to talk about it any of us are willing to listen.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Hey, I've been gone, sure you noticed...

Let me explain... My dad died, and I got ***** up. and yeah I could have, should have come explained but gaming felt like the last thing I should think about. And the rest of my life keeped ****** up. And then as it drug on, I got where it's harder to come explain myself here. Which has only made me feel more guilty about not making me come explain which has only made me stay away longer. Bad cycle.

So um, threads happened that I have not read... Give me a bit to get caught up.... I'm sorry.

My father died a little over half a year ago and today would have been his birthday. I'm the last person you need to explain yourself to. Take your time.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
A little late to the party but echoing what the others said. I am very sorry to hear about your father. I have found, for myself, gaming to be my escape from my everyday troubles. You do not need to explain yourself to us, but I am glad you did. Hang in there sweetie and post when you can. Vent to us if you need to! *hug*

Queenie

Queen of Everything
And to everyone who has lost parents recently, my condolences to you all too. My parents are in their 60's and shouldn't be falling apart nearly as much as they are. It's a worry of mine, always on my mind.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I hadn't intended Zephia to become the villain, but she certainly seems to be going in that direction. [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION] (and anyone else), let me know if Zephia's scheming is getting in the way of the story.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Well, she hasn't tried to kill anyone... yet. lol I'd be a little nervous getting between Briony and Rolfe though :p

edit: I don't know if you plan on actually going through with any of her plans but our close knit group of girls may not take too well to anyone trying to kill their men. Just a thought for later ;)

Briony would not be best pleased if something were to happen to Rolfe. If Zephia were the source or cause of the "something" that happened to Rolfe, relational matters between Zephia and Briony might quickly devolve into chaos and pain.

To be fair, however, Briony would have to realize that Zephia was the "something" that caused Rolfe harm. If Zephia were to sneak about in the execution of her villanous plot, there is a chance Briony would never figure out the truth. I wonder, however, if the rogue stealing--if murder-by-poison counts as "stealing"--one's boyfriend is akin to the rogue stealing party treasure? Perhaps not, because treasure is a thing that can be possessed, and Briony doesn't regard Rolfe as a "possession." Rolfe is his own creature. Which probably makes an attempt on his life that much worse.

Bottom line: you present an intriguing path that this game might take, Kiraya. As Briony's player, I'm open to the possibility of exploring villany as a theme. Better get DT's take, however, as he may not have anticipated this direction.

Edit: If Rolfe isn't around, that means I/we don't get the opportunity to rp with Forged Fury. That's a bummer.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Well, we're not a bunch of airhead girls. We're kick ass, been through some stuff, bad bitches, even if a few of us are lovesick or maybe I should say lustsick Iol. I can't speak for everyone but Ang, being the sort of head of this little group, also does not just blindly trust anyone, with the exception of maybe her sister and best friend whom she's grown up with (and probably not even them either :p ). Angelina is fiercely protective of this group of gals, who blood or not, are her family. Since Zephia is a relative newbie, she'd still not be completely trusted at this point.

Zephia hasn't done anything outwardly suspicious yet though. At some point those things will meet up... Suspicious behaviors or whatnot... And I think we'd start getting some rolls. But for now, it's just thoughts in Zep's mind. Who know, she may change her mind or she may all out attack Jack and crew or the other ladies... And the consequences of that will be what they will be.

I don't recall if DT gave us any parameters other than "you're not wilting lilies" lol. So, let's see what he says :)

Rubberneck

First Post
I believe Bella's perspective is a little more unique when it comes to Jack and his crew. There's no lusting there. Her father and her might not be on the best of terms but the man is still her father. If anyone were to harm him they would suffer her wrath. Especially if it were one of the group... It would be a huge betrayal in her eyes. So to be blunt if Zeph were to be involved with any I'll action toward Jack and Co and the group found out about it Zeph would find herself in quite the pickle. But we'd have to figure it out. I'm imagining a plot right now that if Jack and his crew all met unfortunate fates, the party would end up searching night and day for the culprit. Which would be hilarious due to the fact she'd be right under their nose. There's a lot of possibilities on where the story could go with this lol.

Remove ads