(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

dream66_

First Post
Looks like the biggest thing is you can't edit it. You get the roll exactly right the first time you post, or just delete the post and start over.

You can, however, edit text/words (even if the post also contains a roll), and doing so will not spoil the roll. The caveat is that you cannot edit in a roll into a pre-existing post. You can only edit text in a post previously containing a roll.

Guys, I'm bowing out. My workload is about to amp up and with several things on my plate at home, I'm finetuning my gaming obligations. I love Briony and hate to give her up, but something's gotta give, and the slower pace of this game tells me that now is a good time for my departure. Best of luck, mon amis.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Sorry folks, part of the problem was my work schedule ramped up in the past two months and I found myself home for only 3 weeks during this time. I'm back now, but I'll see if the rest are still interested in continuing and finishing this up. Again, my apologies for the slowness of the game.

Remove ads