(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekumel Campaign Setting)

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'm also seeing a possibility of Zephia changing her mind depending on how circumstances play out. Right now, she's operating under a sense of twisted loyalty to Angelina and the others...she sees Jack and co as a dangerously bad influence. If that perception changes, then so will her plans.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Just throwing it out there, but you know that band out there is probably sizable, or at least large enough to think they can raid the Tsoylani outpost up north. Perhaps they are even larger than you can handle. So taking on their entire organization might not be the best move right now, plus if you start just rushing north you will be doing so without a crucial guide or map that would get you to where you want to go. So you might be able to help the boys on a smaller scale, but rushing north right now without a better plan than has just been expressed thus far may not be the wisest of courses.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Which band is sizable? Angelina's not thinking of fighting anyone at the moment, that not exactly what we were sent out here for. Are you saying going off course to help Jack and crew isn't wise? I mean, our characters have the facts and intelligence we don't ;)

Rubberneck

First Post
It's like writing java script :) put roll in brackets then what you need to roll say for example 1d20+2 then put /roll in brackets and it'll give you a result.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
(Recruiting) Relic Hunters (All female PCs, Castles and Crusades rules, Tekum...

All is says there is roll0. The roller just never works for me, I don't know why. But I do know I'm not the only one!

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
All is says there is roll0. The roller just never works for me, I don't know why. But I do know I'm not the only one!

That's funky. Do you post from a mobile device? Might be that it doesn't show up on those? I don't know...I actually don't know a damn thing about how this stuff is supposed to work. :p

Queenie

Queen of Everything
What does it say for you? I thought it might be mobile but it happens from my desktop too. I don't know! Invisible Castle was so easy..... :(

Remove ads